Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally had to do one thing to do the other.
You’re implying that he didn’t want to get past Luffy. If that was the case then he could have just acted like he couldn’t get around him. He literally ran around chasing VP while trying to avoid Luffy in order to kill VP. He knew his job and did it.

He saw White Star Gun and couldn’t avoid it or move after for an extended period of time. If he didn’t want to get back up that was the perfect opportunity to remain down and act like he couldn’t get up. But what did he do get up and proceed to kill VP lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tobirama is such a madlad. At some point this man thought about reviving dead people and using them in battle, what a fucking King. Not even Akainu would go that far.
I 100% believe he used prisoners of war to develop that jutsu too lmfao. Tobirama lowkey is on the same ethical playing field as Orochimaru/Kabuto but has much better marketing.

Truly the Thomas Jefferson of Hokages

Can someone summarize Tobirama's character, motives and achievements again? All I remember is him inventing (an incomplete form of) Edo Tensei and establishing the Konoha Police (consisting of Uchiha) to have a backdoor control. Did he also found Anbu?

Imagine the Hyuga conflict if Sakazuki was Hokage. Sakazuki would explode in rage when they tried to blame the Hyuga clan for their dead ambassador
Maybe in Naruto verse Akainu would actually be anti Shinobi, same way he is anti piracy
He would create a central government similar to how the Akatsuki wanted to gain control
He ends up uniting all villages under one banner

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Can someone summarize Tobirama's character, motives and achievements again? All I remember is him inventing (an incomplete form of) Edo Tensei and establishing the Konoha Police (consisting of Uchiha) to have a backdoor control. Did he also found Anbu?
  1. Created the Chuunin exams
  2. Made ANBU
  3. Invented shadow clone Jutsu
  4. Established Uchiha police force
  5. Invented FTG
  6. Invented Edo Tensei
  7. Experimented on and uncovered how/why the sharingan forms
All within a relatively short tenure as Hokage. Probably less than 10 years.

He didn’t even really try to fight Luffy, he was too busy fighting his inner demons the entire time. A part of him probably wanted condom to stop him.
That’s bullshit, every time Kizaru is in the story people give him an excuse. In MF people say he wasn’t serious with Marco so Marcos feats don’t count. They say he was trolling against Ben Bechman so he didn’t really stop Kizaru. Not he’s conflicted against Luffy so even though Luffy knocked him out it doesn’t count as him being weaker? If you want to use that excuse after he killed BP and Luffy turned him into a pizza, I disagree but whatever but you can’t use that excuse when Luffy dropped him before he even killed Vp.

By the way, I guess someone mentioned this already, but Redon shared in Pirateking that he believes the shadowed person could be this guy:

Redon is just like any other rando. I don't know if you do, but I wouldn't hold his opinion that highly. Maybe even less so than others because he's a bum.

He already said you basically can't see shit from the silhouette itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.