One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk is stronger then shanks oda said so who he made them rivals but made Mihawk the Wss stop your bs it’s going to be so funny reading all you tears
Bold never happened. He made Mihawk the WSS but made Shanks a Yonko, so...
sure
I dont think so and not much else to argue is there?
we wait and see :pepelit:
Ok.
So that’s your response to odas rankings lol😂
Wasn’t Oda’s ranking.
You used the word intricate a lot hues because that whole paragraph is intricate bullshit
Lol ok.

shanks coc slows down time remember
he low diffed kaido and came to mf
highest bounty of yonko's
best haki in the series
all of those with no panel to confirm it in sight.
why would you have legendary duels with someone if you dont care about the title?
:yasu:
true because shanks doesn t fight untill you hurt his friends hm:catpole: why would he fight the world strongest swordsman for what reason:sus:

M

MD Zolo

I recall after marineford how people really doubted garp's achievements saying he wasnt close to roger but was like smoker because he got his title from capturing roger which he didnt do. Then more info came out and he's looking as good as roger and wb did at his prime. I'll wait this one out as well. mihawk's title is no fraud.
Best course of action in my opinion. Time is on our side it seems. Mihawk is too unique of a pirate in OP world to be left behind. I don't see any other lone pirate in all of OP.

And it is important to note that when the Marine guy was hyping Red Hair Pirates, he talked about the crew being the best balanced and impregnable. He didn't talk about anything like that for other Yonkous. So, Shanks' strength is significantly related to his crew too.

oh ... Mihawk fandom call bullshit the truth

like if I say Shanks stop the war as all the world know

they say no , create some bullshit and call it truth
Shanks stopped nothing shanks and his whole crew did and his crew got more hyped then him this chapter. He loses hype he was on the pirate king ship but still has less of a bounty then the other yonko rayleigh probably has a larger bounty then shanks:smithnie:

Status
Not open for further replies.