Status
Not open for further replies.
It just felt like a threat lol. I don't really feel like betraying Town this game, so I hope nobody converts me or anything.
Can indies be converted lol?
Last time I claimed Indie (who was basically Town) I was mislynched, so even if I was Indie, even a completely pro Town one, I wouldn’t claim it.
What changed in only 30 minutes
Yolo.

I‘m a pro Town Indie.

Have to help Town win the game. Count towards Town parity and can’t get converted. I have a Devil mode which is locked and gives a buff to my role, no idea how to unlock it though. Would be cool to have any Madoka lore experts (I hope it gives me a kill shot or revive).
And why cant Soul be an indie also?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also, I used this ability Phone call to create a temporary neighborchat with ratchet chan, my ability was processed but the neighbor chat didn't happen. I don't recall ratchet being immune to neighborchats here.

@Ratchet any idea as of why my neighbor chat on you failed?
Yep, it's because of your post count. Your energy is just too low to talk to me Soul-chan.

If you are lynching Flower because yiure wary of her turning Serial, then go for it. But it's a waste of a lynch imo. What I'm not going to accept is people after the fact trying to spin that as a win, or proof of deception on Flower's part, because I'm going to be absolutely right about this because I know Flower and the flavour of the character she's from pretty well.
Just humor me with this - If Flower has a wincon to win with town why is she forwarding herself for my commute?

If you wanna use my commute for protection then commute town core members not Flower

If you wanna use my commute for possible investigation the commute people like SK, Muugen, Keko and so on

She said she wins dead or alive, so why is she more worth than townies she needs to win?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Oh idk when they sent it...I woke up and saw people asking if I got amped but I didn't got notified of receiving any amp by Prof/Fuji
I know I'm stupid but what exactly does amp mean lol. I have a guess but I don't want to speak and prove myself to be stupid.

Okay, I can't believe I am doing this but here goes.

I call bullshit on flower claim being a 'Pro town Indie'. Because I am a pro town indie myself, crazy right? But I cannot stand back and watch someone claim my literal own role spilled out to me in PM. It's like playing a vanilla game and I am a doctor and someone else claims doctor. I would be game throwing at this point.

I am Doctor Who

My wincon is literally to ensure townies win and to also we need to eliminate a role called TAC, I believe this ningen whoever has TAC is probably the serial killer or something, but town cannot win if this role exists.

I don't think fuji and prof would include 2 pro townie indie. Flower refusing to claim her wincon is bullshit and if she truly was a pro townie indie she would of outed it from the beginning of the game and not wait until now. I think she saw adam speculating about her being indie and thought she could get away with it.

I personally don't think fuji and prof would include two pro town indies in the game.

Vote Lynch: Flower

@Zemmi
@BakiDou
@Adam 🍎
@The Orca
@Underworld Broker
@oddoddfruit
@Michelle
@Ultra
@Ratchet
@Polar Bear

Votes on flower please, I need flower to break it down to me word by word her wincon. Go ahead flower. I highly HIGHLY DOUBT fuji and prof would include two pro town indie, flower is not what she claims to be period.

She can be a neutural indie, a hostile indie, or maybe even fucking scum. But she is def not a 'pro town indie'
@Ratchet

Read the bold please.

Worst

Custom title
I know I'm stupid but what exactly does amp mean lol. I have a guess but I don't want to speak and prove myself to be stupid.
Well my kills are better done at night as my night actions are unstoppable so amp would mean to make that night buff I get available during the day I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.