Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ngl, WCI for example made it perfectly clear there wont be any fighting involving BM, and we still got the amazing Luffy vs Katakuri fight

This arc was bunch of doo doo, it's a shame we got all these characters, I like Gorosei as villains, Kizaru, but they were handled like trash. Luffy is handled like trash, Vegapunk handled like trash, outside events carried the arc only, and some little bits here and there.

Master of stalling, all this could have been concluded in less chapters.
Fr man, I don't get this arc at all

Everyone was handled like trash and this goes from Luffy, to Gorosei, to admirals, to vice admirals and to the rest of the StrawHats

Emperor crew but they just are handled like trash

Akainu isn't a retard, the value of those fodder marines doesn't hold a candle to a gotdamn Admiral. He'd be shooting himself in the foot if he executed Kizaru.
That is a bit the same thing that happened for the warlords, they were a huge force yet in the end Fujitora didn't want them in the navy so he managed to get them fired. Did Akainu show some opinion on that matter anywhere? Also even if it is not Akainu there are way more chances the gorosei could actually do something to Kizaru, or simply Oda gies on and forgets about this for an arc or maybe forgets about this entirely

Yeah ngl, WCI for example made it perfectly clear there wont be any fighting involving BM, and we still got the amazing Luffy vs Katakuri fight

This arc was bunch of doo doo, it's a shame we got all these characters, I like Gorosei as villains, Kizaru, but they were handled like trash. Luffy is handled like trash, Vegapunk handled like trash, outside events carried the arc only, and some little bits here and there.

Master of stalling, all this could have been concluded in less chapters.
The entire gorosei cat and mouse chase was handled so poorly. Oda had too many ideas in his head and couldn’t deliver it cohesively. He should have made it much simpler, the entire gorosei lineup didn’t even have to be there. I think that was all for that one hype panel of them against Nika. Just make it center around Saturn, VP/Bonney and Kizaru.

It would 99% not happen, even because Oda has other things to show, yet it is true Kizaru actually killed Vegapunk but it is also true at this point that he decided to stop at a certain point despite the gorosei giving their all and needing him, they killed Vegapunk (or at least we can say that until we see what happens in this chapter) yet they failed to stop Vegapunk message to the world so if Oda actually wants to it wouldn't be out of character for Akainu wanting to punish Kizaru the same way he punished the marines that were escaping Marineford war, it is absolute justice after all, not so so justice.
Those fodder marines didn't ''fail'' like Kizaru did, or how Akainu thought he failed
They deserted a battlefield, that's a death sentence by default

Those fodder marines didn't ''fail'' like Kizaru did, or how Akainu thought he failed
They deserted a battlefield, that's a death sentence by default
Still Kizaru failed too to a degree and he also has a way higher rank and so responsibility, it will not happen but it wouldn't be out of character, at the very least for the gorosei if Akainu is too soft hearted (and I believe you already get how wrong a sentence with both Akainu and soft hearted is, or at least should be).

Status
Not open for further replies.