Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my vote on Adam before that but I guess Charles didn't see it. Adam's laid out his abilities and it seems like we're gonna let him try something to see how it goes now.

And with Ratchet thinking both Flower and SK are actually Pro-Town indies i'm on Reloaded now cause i'd rather we not lose a pro-town indie if we can help it.
Thanks checks out, I will try to fully catch up before going to sleep then. SK being indie is new info.

i'm sorry but the first thing in the manual to do when you're scum and in trouble is to claim pro town indie so we can't just believe it like that
I get that. But this is a 50 player game to be fair. If it was a smaller game, two Pro Town indies would be less believable yeah.

Regardless you are the vig so you can decide which one you trust less if you really believe they can't both be what they say they are.

She claimed to be a pro town indie when she is not. If she was a pro town indie she would out it in her first post. She lied, and if she lied she cannot be trust worthy.
Her claimed ability, timestop (which we've already seen in a writeup), prevents all kills during the night. That would be a very stupid thing to claim as scum, since scum would have to cuck themselves out of a kill.

Now I might've missed it since I haven't fully kept up with the thread as the page count has ballooned but have you claimed any abilities from the writeups thus far?

Status
Not open for further replies.