Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's very annoying every game people have to d1 lynch flower

meanwhile i am seeing scum get of scot free again.

which scum r we letting go scott free tho/ talk to me naomi i got u

we just dont have enough killshots, but i assure u these ningens arent going scott free

which scum r we letting go scott free tho/ talk to me naomi i got u

we just dont have enough killshots, but i assure u these ningens arent going scott free
Soulkiller, he more slimy then rest. he playing like last 2 game where he scum.

he acts nice as scum to get his way, also he insults and deflects.

same thing happened here.

It's comparable, I already compared it in my last post. You saw it, that's as comparable as it gets
You're Oddjutsu, right? You used to play on Fanverse/NF right? There was a guy there with a Lelouch Profile pic who always played with a "truth meta", Katsuragi I believe. I thought he was fun to have around. Do you really think metas like his should be auto modkilled?

I prefer the variety in playstyles. People intentionally limiting themselves in ways that could come back to bite them if they aren't careful add flavor to the game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Buying somebody is pro Town and lynching them is in fact throwing as you are acting against your wincon which is to eliminated all THREATS to Town.

Have a nice day at the gallows. You're done.
i dont think ur fully protown, i dont beleive in the concept of "protown" indie. there is definitly more to your role that you are hiding. same for soul. you should both be disposed off. i liked soul's posts more atleast we can use him to scum hunt for us until we yeet him. you on the other hand clearly just prioritize survival

Saber

King of Knights
listen, my friends, the people you've been voting for the council, even if they are not scum (which I don't think they are), are all bound to be converted
they're the perfect targets for it, but I'll be here as town for the entire game

i dont think ur fully protown, i dont beleive in the concept of "protown" indie. there is definitly more to your role that you are hiding. same for soul. you should both be disposed off. i liked soul's posts more atleast we can use him to scum hunt for us until we yeet him. you on the other hand clearly just prioritize survival
Soul only claimed pro Town Indie as a hostile before. This is a fact. I only claimed it as a non hostile before. Another fact. You are working against facts and don't have Town's best interest in mind. You will hang after I do, I fucking swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.