Status
Not open for further replies.
im not really liking ratchet's general absence when his town reads r pushed. i think my read on him is due for some revision tbh. sure he might be busy and id like to give some good faith but keep that in mind

i think ultra and watson has a decent equity, the remaining scum in that team is probably someone on lower end of activity right now
Me and Watson have decent equity because what? I've been hard defending her? Boring ass take 😴

Watson is town and you wouldn't be trying down on her if you were town. Kekko never names two suspects.

@hime

Kekko is in obvious anti spew. He never has such a narrow pod

Zemmi

GodMommie
apparently i am a parrot who can't think for myself.

even if agree other player or scummy..

No I didn't say you can't think for yourself. I think a different word would fit, but I'm not sure what that is, more on line with what I said to you earlier about it being annoying.

Me and Watson have decent equity because what? I've been hard defending her? Boring ass take 😴

Watson is town and you wouldn't be trying down on her if you were town. Kekko never names two suspects.

@hime

Kekko is in obvious anti spew. He never has such a narrow pod
i feel like theres a tug of war game going on between u and ekko and im the rope ._.
anyway id like to hear his claim too esp since hes been asked many times and isnt giving it

@Emil you’re wording is a little rough when I first glanced it looked like you were talking about thread, but in the reread it genuinely reads like you are talking to your mates, not to mention the failed kill just happened is quite damning.

it’s best if you full claim.

no bs I really hate to watch this cycle veer away from cypher but you botched it.

on an angle shooting standpoint at least we can see your mates are also active rn.
I agree that ekko fumbled the ball real hard, but flower lied in so many accounts, it's not even funny anymore. Ekko fate is almost sealed, I don't think players would lynch flower here next DP. Despite how many times she fumbled so bad and lied. Plus, really don't wanna see another 200+ posts of her screaming from the top of her lung that everyone is an idiot and we have to follow her reads. Too much derail.

>she says she is pr town indie
>then she says she is townie
>then says she will come back as the devil to kill us all.
>hopping into different wagons to save her life, not caring who she lynches.
>anyone who looks her way is scum.

enough is enough.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tagging 50 people to convince them you use the word

Conveniently didn't mention the fact that there was 0 buildup or explanation as to why you would want to suddenly lynch me lol
just to prove that he's a liar, these are posts of me building up to wanting to lynch ultra that i said before the cap post

matter of fact, on one of them i literally say "cap ultra" in another post

Soulkiller, he more slimy then rest. he playing like last 2 game where he scum.

he acts nice as scum to get his way, also he insults and deflects.

same thing happened here.
if soul and adam r actually non mafia might have to eventually cap ultra am afraid
why is every1 reading ultra town btw?
mass tagging again because i think this is important and should be considered by everyone voting me

i'll do one more mass tag with my claim

just to prove that he's a liar, these are posts of me building up to wanting to lynch ultra that i said before the cap post

mass tagging again because i think this is important and should be considered by everyone voting me

sorry to break it to you.

but you have 3 scum team mix in your lynch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
quoted naomi's post accidenly. i meant this one

might have to sell some ultra stocks

Didn't see the post prior suspsecting me but this disingenuous fuck went after both Adam and Soul and had the audacity to shade me when he was riding my coat tails

Tsk

Status
Not open for further replies.