Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
If Ekko flips scum I think that would kinda clear Michelle mostly because I don't think Scum will give another scum their book because it will only put suspension onto them and risk two scum getting taken out rather than just one

However if she gives her book to a townie then it can lead to a Mislynch allowing scum to take a town out with them

A bunch of people waving Flower Flags around yesterday, the usual throw happy gimps. I think I vibed someone in my peripherals at one stage but it was too dramatic for me to give a fuck at the time
who was this someone?

And, I think I'm gonna smoke and try to get some shuteye..lets not have me wake up to 200 more pages..please...cause that means by the time I get off work there may be 300 more pages...can we not please..lol..

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
broki more involved as town, here nothing and sheep vote looked horrible end day
york- 50/50 but am leaning skoom.
similar to 2 game i remember she was scum

he prob has ability to win.
Wonder if all my reads are wrong. I don't even remember a time I played with Broker, but I had to at some point. But I don't read her as scum.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
who was this someone?

And, I think I'm gonna smoke and try to get some shuteye..lets not have me wake up to 200 more pages..please...cause that means by the time I get off work there may be 300 more pages...can we not please..lol..
Just skim and scan then ask for updates that's what I usually do

Status
Not open for further replies.