Status
Not open for further replies.
@Flower

you really wanna spend another 300+ pages on nothing? stop holding townies back and look somewhere else. You fumbled hard by lying nonstop and game threw. Now that you are back, please take a step back, take a breather and let's work together. I have no interest in wasting energy.

So here is my deal, but if you are convinced that nothing but my flip will change your mind, then I won't waste resources on you. Let's go and talk in the neighbor chat, and clear things up yea? but if i am using this on you. Then you better hop off and look somewhere else. Like you are literally holding back town right now by deralying the thread from moving forward. Not like I think you will succeed or anything tbh. But I think I will be doing everyone a favor here by making you see reason and move on with your life.

So what would it be? wanna clear it out one on one? or??? I was not even planning on using it on you, but tbh I prefer to just get this shit over with and we move on with our lives. I don't wanna see another 200+ pages from you wasting energy on the wrong tree.

Let me know.

Saber

King of Knights
@Flower

you really wanna spend another 300+ pages on nothing? stop holding townies back and look somewhere else. You fumbled hard by lying nonstop and game threw. Now that you are back, please take a step back, take a breather and let's work together. I have no interest in wasting energy.

So here is my deal, but if you are convinced that nothing but my flip will change your mind, then I won't waste resources on you. Let's go and talk in the neighbor chat, and clear things up yea? but if i am using this on you. Then you better hop off and look somewhere else. Like you are literally holding back town right now by deralying the thread from moving forward. Not like I think you will succeed or anything tbh. But I think I will be doing everyone a favor here by making you see reason and move on with your life.

So what would it be? wanna clear it out one on one? or??? I was not even planning on using it on you, but tbh I prefer to just get this shit over with and we move on with our lives. I don't wanna see another 200+ pages from you wasting energy on the wrong tree.

Let me know.
she is immune to neighbor chats bro

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Flower

Let me know.
wats ur poe rn soul?

I wasn't going to join but I was promised Karaoke which I never got. In other words, I figured I would miss out on important information and I think I gained more there than I did in the game thread yesterday lol.
I think a dose penicillin will take caee of what you gained there

Plus why you interacting with something from a writeup at all, this is a weebs game. Has your philosophy changed?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He was the main wagon when he claimed pro Town Indie.
I will iso him, Miss flows

Btw, were you the second main wagon?

If yes, then it's entirely possible he was simply trying to save his own ass by pushing the most likely second wagon.

I would have done the same kek :milaugh:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
My current main suspects are

@Sallucion
@Yo Tan Wa
@ MangoSenpai

The first two because they some how tipped toed into the council I want an explanation behind that

Mango because apparently he became a prime suspect after yalls chat last night

I kinda want explanations from all three of em

Status
Not open for further replies.