Status
Not open for further replies.
@Polar Bear I know you are around my guy, what is your read on orca here? scum or townie? and an explanation please. I would like to think you would be able to give us a proper reason on your read on Orca here. Since orca seems to be frozen on giving a read on you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok so they got a janitor off irrespective of the faction kill? kinda wacked

probably yeeted alexis cuz thought none wud be protecting him and can get an easy free claim

which means they arent necessarily targeting the active players @Naomi . its also possible alexis died and was scum

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
In. I feel pretty good about my RPS skills :3

Glad to have you back Flower.

While I get why you’d want an Ekko flip I think there’s something that needs to come before that.

We should really question @Michelle since all we got so far showing the connection between her and Ekko is a post of her thanking him for something. She has yet to officially acknowledge it aside from that.

Ekko’s claim also entailed that she’s like the “card holder” for all his abilities? If we can get some more explanation from Michelle about those details it could go toward the validity or lack therereof of the claim.
For me I think if we flip ekko and she flips scum it'll be more likely that Michelle is town

Mostly because If she does flip scum it would be counter productive to give another scum their book when it be smarter to give it to town and not only gain their allegiance but also paint them in a bad light, giving it to another scum will only serve the greater possibility of having two scums lynched rather than just one

At least that's what I'd do but I'm not very good at this game

You sure entering this DP with different attitude, didn't you vote flower because she was lying? and I was saying the truth? and turned out I was right and she was lying about her alignment?

We are lynching scum this DP. Ignore flower.

Also, I want your reads on Polar please. You think he is townie or scum?
It's all rainbows, ponies and fluffy hugs over here, we're living the dream.

I think Flower made a brilliant play and there is no war in Ba-Sing-Se

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
For me I think if we flip ekko and she flips scum it'll be more likely that Michelle is town

Mostly because If she does flip scum it would be counter productive to give another scum their book when it be smarter to give it to town and not only gain their allegiance but also paint them in a bad light, giving it to another scum will only serve the greater possibility of having two scums lynched rather than just one

At least that's what I'd do but I'm not very good at this game
He*

Zemmi

GodMommie

probably yeeted alexis cuz thought none wud be protecting him and can get an easy free claim

which means they arent necessarily targeting the active players @Naomi . its also possible alexis died and was scum
I don't think that's what happened.

he didn't vote flower from what saw.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Don't you hate when your bones just randomly decide to crack for no reason

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm super nice all the time. :milaugh:

Because if there is a replay of yesterday, I would be over this game and out.
Yes! You had been always nice...backstabber when scum but nice :smoothy:

Btw, can you fill me in more detail - regarding flowa and soul killer angle and what lead to flowa mislynch and also on mango ?

350 pages are too much for my mortal self to go through :doffycry:

You sure entering this DP with different attitude, didn't you vote flower because she was lying? and I was saying the truth? and turned out I was right and she was lying about her alignment?

We are lynching scum this DP. Ignore flower.

Also, I want your reads on Polar please. You think he is townie or scum?
Taking a fresh look at the gameboard and I clearly won't be getting anything major done im looking at as scum, so I adapt. I believe you are telling the truth you aren't town. Now you need to participate with town and full claim or whatever you can be lynched cause you probably are scum (my definition)

I dont have a good read on Polar yet, nor do I care to try at this stage. Overall though, GTH id say town and might be able to guess his role/a move as 1 or 2 things. If I'm wrong on those, maybe pushing null with an eye on him for further down the line

Status
Not open for further replies.