Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I will iso him, Miss flows

Btw, were you the second main wagon?

If yes, then it's entirely possible he was simply trying to save his own ass by pushing the most likely second wagon.

I would have done the same kek :milaugh:
she made her self the main wagon cause she first claimed she was hard town then went into some random tangent that she was Pro Town indie which in turn led to SK to counterclaim her on being a PTI and then she turned around and said im not actually PTI im actually town, confused the fuck out of the entire game and she became the main lynch then kek maybe kinda fumbled in game thread where he was put and flower was 2nd wagon to kek until he cleared up his words and flower went from being completely off the forum to coming back as soon as votes starting shifting back at her she went into a tantrum cursed us all out and started just going on a BF and she got herself lynched at the EoD.

this is untrue, ive seen u give a read on him dp1 many games
tbh maybe every game
How so? There are many factors...usually someone asks every D1 phase (sketchy that didn't happen here lol), size of the game, my role, my alignment, the deeper reads like anyone has that can give it away, length of day, my attitude on a give day, etc.. the lists goes on and on. Hell that's part of the problem. 1 person says what you just did, 1 person says we always ignore each other, 1 person says we never vote each other, 1 person says we are always correct, 1 person says we never read each other correct. This is the issue. If no one has the same thought and they all contradict, what is going on lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
i need sleep or something lol
saw the "Re" at the start of ur username and assumed u were reloaded when reading
made for a confusing ass post
:milaugh:

Sleep deprived or flying over the moon after receiving two flowers?

Two secret lovers *ahem* *ahem*:catblush:

How so? There are many factors...usually someone asks every D1 phase (sketchy that didn't happen here lol), size of the game, my role, my alignment, the deeper reads like anyone has that can give it away, length of day, my attitude on a give day, etc.. the lists goes on and on. Hell that's part of the problem. 1 person says what you just did, 1 person says we always ignore each other, 1 person says we never vote each other, 1 person says we are always correct, 1 person says we never read each other correct. This is the issue. If no one has the same thought and they all contradict, what is going on lol
so u dont usually give a read on polar dp1? kinda confused by this post

Status
Not open for further replies.