Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Boy, you and I both know that trailers are meant to build hype before whole movie drops on schedule time.
Right, but those usually contain a morsel of information...you and I both also know that you’ve got panels Oda hasn’t even drawn yet. Drop a couple of them so we know you’re the TRUE IMFORMER™️
Post automatically merged:

NSFW section still not ready? The polls show 35% is yes, and why @Zoro D Goat should be ban?
Before his hard turn into alt-right conspiracy theories, Goat was the resident NSFW poster here at WG. We all felt weird about it because he’s a teenager, so if there is a smut section on this board, he’s not allowed in until he’s legally able to do so.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Right, but those usually contain a morsel of information...you and I both also know that you’ve got panels Oda hasn’t even drawn yet. Drop a couple of them so we know you’re the TRUE IMFORMER™️

Before his hard turn into alt-right conspiracy theories, Goat was the resident NSFW poster here at WG. We all felt weird about it because he’s a teenager, so if there is a smut section on this board, he’s not allowed in until he’s legally able to do so.
Both you and I also know that Reborn doesn't deal with panels stuff.

The amateur informer like me only get his hands to some 10 odd lines of summary on upcoming chapter.

But there is an issue.

I used to take such big risk for you people every week and people like harashima used to talk shit about me. My heart aches :josad:

They even formed anti Rebornimformer alliance to throw me out :perocry:(well they failed but still):gonope:

You tell me how can I continue to drop information when I got treated like this?:emohiyo:

Honest predictions of the next 2 chapters:

- Who's Who will come in an attack Yamato/Luffy. Yamato stays back and fights. Luffy goes after Momo.
- Law, with the help of Drake and Hawkins, look to sabotage Kaido's plan. Hawkins was spared on the account that he'd help them.
- Yamato will be revealed to be BM/Kaidos daughter
- Kiku cut into an Oden clone, the 9 scabbards will unite. Kanjuro will retreat once he heard about Orochi.
- Orochi survived but lost one of his 8 heads.
- Zoro and Sanji will both attempt to save Momo but not before Queen and King block their attacks
- The "Ace" is revealed to exist (lol), blocks Luffy from saving Momo as well. Kaidos like "bitch please".
- Kaido/BM/Rocks/Yamato flashback starts (ok maybe too early for this one).

Last edited:

Living up to your name I see.

Regarding Zoro D Goat, we can't in good conscience, let a 16 years old rampant in NSFW section, can we?
What a splendid 16 years old.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Both you and I also know that Reborn doesn't deal with panels stuff.

The amateur informer like me only get his hands to some 10 odd lines of summary on upcoming chapter.

But there is an issue.

I used to take such big risk for you people every week and people like harashima used to talk shit about me. My heart aches :josad:

They even formed anti Rebornimformer alliance to throw me out :perocry:(well they failed but still):gonope:

You tell me how can I continue to drop information when I got treated like this?:emohiyo:
You and I both also STILL know that you can sic Lanji on anybody like Harashima who tries to sully your otherwise pristine reputation...you and I know (both of us do) that LC can smack some sense into a person like he did Albino all the way back in the before times.

I hope you won’t let these things deter you from posting the spoilers you and I both know you have. Do the right thing, Reborn...the fate of the community depends on you.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Honest predictions of the next 2 chapters:

- Who's Who will come in an attack Yamato/Luffy
- Yamato will be revealed to be BM/Kaidos daughter
- Kiku cut into an Oden clone, the 9 scabbards will unite. Kanjuro will retreat once he heard about Orochi.
- Orochi survived but lost one of his 8 heads.
- Zoro and Sanji will both attempt to save Momo but not before Queen and King block their attacks
- The "Ace" is revealed to exist (lol), blocks Luffy from saving Momo as well. Kaidos like "bitch please".
- Kaido/BM/Rocks/Yamato flashback starts.
The “bitch please” part is the bit that made Oda’s editor cry, I’m pretty sure :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.