Status
Not open for further replies.
we're voting lanji rn, u can help us

its a psudo random wagon

looks like mango is leading and idk why but i guess ppl got mech on him or smth? didnt bother asking tbh
I read Alexis' ISO, it's empty that's why I thought the kill comes from town.
The longest post is explaining a post from Ratchet where he suspected Mango for calling Flower Fleur (her MU username).

If it's related to that, idk

Emil

Certified Memelord
hold up, y r u acting like u dont know y mango is being voted? we had a discussion on this in sex chat
i didnt read, what was the reason?
i basically timeskipped the night chat

The longest post is explaining a post from Ratchet where he suspected Mango for calling Flower Fleur (her MU username).

gonna go sleep, we can talk more tomorrow
guess hime gonna show us the reason

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Who all was being wagoned yesterday?

Flowers flip cleared her

Soul was telling the truth about his suspicion on flower so he's clear in my book

Who else was there? Wasn't Dr Watson In the discussion for a while maybe we should look further into her and whoever else managed to slip past after the flower and soul fiasco

Zemmi

GodMommie

There was a brief discussion about a vig killing Alexis in the discord chat. So I'm assuming scum is likely among it and interfered in the flip someway or its to do with that persons role.

i didnt say to be paranoid, idk mich i feel ur kinda being stiff rn maybe even a bit frozen, hope ur able to contribute more later otherwise gonna have to resort to that
I just woke up and I was reading randomly in the thread.
I am not following the discussion closely

Do we have means to find the ??? kill targets?

i didnt read, what was the reason?
i basically timeskipped the night chat

gonna go sleep, we can talk more tomorrow
guess hime gonna show us the reason
blue shot mango and he survived and mango was getting some heat on him and claimed that he was the sex chat owner
but then when going thru mango's posts, he quoted his own chat msg which is weird bc he was being deceptive abt it and acted like he didnt know whose chat it was
which is strange if the chat is harmless in itself
we asked him to full claim last night but he wouldnt even tell us his alignment

Status
Not open for further replies.