Status
Not open for further replies.
i entrusted you with my soul michelle, dont do this to me!
Let me play my way Ekko, I am giving my best time I have to this game but it's limited.
I don't have time to check the WUps and I don't have anyone to help me, I didn't even notice at first that we have a kill.

Be my thread mason and let's solve without drama.

Emil

Certified Memelord
blue shot mango and he survived and mango was getting some heat on him and claimed that he was the sex chat owner
but then when going thru mango's posts, he quoted his own chat msg which is weird bc he was being deceptive abt it and acted like he didnt know whose chat it was
which is strange if the chat is harmless in itself
we asked him to full claim last night but he wouldnt even tell us his alignment
hm

well 1. why is the indie shooting and we're okay with it. yeet it asap

2. i dont think this is that incriminating on its own. sometimes even as town id distance myself from my own ability lol. the followup seems suspicious. mango needs to full claim. guess we're waiting for him then

Emil

Certified Memelord
Let me play my way Ekko, I am giving my best time I have to this game but it's limited.
I don't have time to check the WUps and I don't have anyone to help me, I didn't even notice at first that we have a kill.

Be my thread mason and let's solve without drama.
well am going to sleep but i am mostly winging it rn im reading people purely off vibe as im missing insane amount of content and ur vibe snt coming off very townie in your past few posts

imma let u cook tho, if you need immediate help in my absence call my assistants: hime, reloady, indigo, charlie, orca

hm

2. i dont think this is that incriminating on its own. sometimes even as town id distance myself from my own ability lol. the followup seems suspicious. mango needs to full claim. guess we're waiting for him then
its more abt the weirdness of the whole situation
either way his refusal to claim after we were worried abt his chat and after possibly tanking a kill was kinda sus

well am going to sleep but i am mostly winging it rn im reading people purely off vibe as im missing insane amount of content and ur vibe snt coming off very townie in your past few posts

imma let u cook tho, if you need immediate help in my absence call my assistants: hime, reloady, indigo, charlie, orca
You aren't aware of each other allignments, what I'm getting from this.

why didn't you attach yourself like a parasite to confirmed town? if your town? instead of random prey i don't get bitten in the ass?

hm

Idk why you'd wanna shade the person you gave your abilities too.

Ekko claimed? When lol
He claimed Zatch Bell and that Michelle has all his abilities in a book of spells or something like that iirc. I'll go look for the post now.

Status
Not open for further replies.