Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
How do we gonna get a timeskip again though??
Luffy and the others wonโ€™t be able to beat Kaido and Big Mom and boom there is a timeskip again. :catsure:

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Roger found One Piece/Laugh Tale when he 52/53 years old.
Kaido is maybe 55-58 years old.
Big Mom is 68 years old.
Teach is 42 years old.
Whitebeard died when he was 72 years old.
Shanks 39 years old.
Buggy is 39 years old.

And Luffy will became PK in early 20's? hmmmmm
I'm guessing 28-30.
Early 20's would be too early imo

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
8-10 years timeskip when Oda said One Piece gonna end in 5 years.:pepemwai:
I don't think that there would be that long timeskip. lol
But a two-year timeskip again would be great imo.

Luffy's shortened lifespan could play some role in the future too. He has been told a couple of times that he is hacking his life away.

Roger found One Piece/Laugh Tale when he 52/53 years old.
Kaido is maybe 55-58 years old.
Big Mom is 68 years old.
Teach is 42 years old.
Whitebeard died when he was 72 years old.
Shanks 39 years old.
Buggy is 39 years old.

And Luffy will became PK in early 20's? hmmmmm
If Luffy does and there is no timeskip, I fully expect him to die and become a phenomenon. The man came and went in 2 years, freeing everything, but at the cost of his life.

If not, I expect a 10 year timeskip at or around the EoS final war. The crew goes on adventures outside of the GL (the other blues, fulfills Nami's dream) while still looking for the last Road Poneglyph or something.

Greatest thing about this manga is we have no idea what the fuck Oda is thinking in terms of a climax.
Post automatically merged:

Op will end in 3 years

Around 150 chapters
Don't trigger people:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.