Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Let's get serious for a bit

Just bcs you got Inno doesn't mean he is innocent, it isn't 100% certain until we get more info

Census is great to know but also not game defining thing especially considering conversions and cult and what not exist

That's great but also not smth outwordly since it is your job to refill if you have a refill
yeah people are out there thinking Pot is hard cleared so easy smh @Pot Goblin you aren't cleared until i say so

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
But Blue name was not in the list, i thought he were special Indie case.
can ypu elaborate this?
I don't think so.

Ultra kill on Alexis feels like Scum struggling for kills, or it's noobie shot.
how are they struggling for kills?
What's the deal with Yo Tan Wa?
council, how she got in there why she hid it and her response to the questioning of it.

why hide something that is going to be made public?
After the gojo bros it was only a matter of time till us sukuna bros would get that nasty pill to swallow
hhaahha welp im also a sukuna fan before gojo so the whole series is a bittersweet better version of Akagame ga Kill tbh hahah

I appreciate where you're coming from. That's why it's not worth your time getting sucked into it. Do what you need to do, she's flipped townie so that's a slot solved, onto the next one etc.
That's not the issue.

She is not allowing me and other people to solve slots because if we don't vote Soul or Ekko (who I think are both good), then she will scream at everyone and she has a following of those who enable such behavior.

This is honestly part of the reason why I find it so obnoxious to play on here (the enablement). Have almost primarily played on OLF this past year because people defend unsavory behaviors. Yes, it happens on OLF too but at least on there, people are more likely to call you out on shit (even for well-liked members), so it keeps everyone in check a bit more.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
can ypu elaborate this?

how are they struggling for kills?

council, how she got in there why she hid it and her response to the questioning of it.

why hide something that is going to be made public?

hhaahha welp im also a sukuna fan before gojo so the whole series is a bittersweet better version of Akagame ga Kill tbh hahah

Yo Tans a she?🤯

Question for you my friend

You don't want your restriction lifted because it overall benefits your role

But in what way does it benefit town?

A post restriction this fierce makes me think you could be an indy

I don't see either town or scum being restricted in such a way
:nicagesmile: is this your first contact with complex roles or something?

My restriction doesn't benefit me or my communication with town, but some roles are just like that for flavor. I think you need to stop fishing for my role, I don't want any circumstances of it explained to scum.

I'm town. If you have any actual threadplay or reads question/comment, go for it. Otherwise don't dwell on stupid stuff.

nat mango and yo have prio over sk
Make your case then, enough sitting on the sidelines.

I actually think your post restriction is bullshit. You are probably just scum here natty girl.
You're just saying things to say them, don't waste my time

And thing is, if you have 10 posts per day that leaves you plenty of time to observe the game and compile a pretty decent POW made in peace. You can see things most us that post a lot miss bcs if hectic nature of the game

Yet Nat is focused on 2-3 things now and doesn't have a birds eye view you would expect from someone who only has 10 posts
You are correct, I don't have the patience or time to read all of it, and I am missing context, but I can spot a nothingburger player when I see one. But that is what my questions for them are for, to see if they have an actual townie thought process there. That's how mafia works, communication.

For example, I asked you about your reads and you gave me fuck all, similarly to Pot. What am I supposed to do with you giving me no feedback and me being limited to 10 posts?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
:nicagesmile: is this your first contact with complex roles or something?

My restriction doesn't benefit me or my communication with town, but some roles are just like that for flavor. I think you need to stop fishing for my role, I don't want any circumstances of it explained to scum.

I'm town. If you have any actual threadplay or reads question/comment, go for it. Otherwise don't dwell on stupid stuff.

Make your case then, enough sitting on the sidelines.

You're just saying things to say them, don't waste my time

You are correct, I don't have the patience or time to read all of it, and I am missing context, but I can spot a nothingburger player when I see one. But that is what my questions for them are for, to see if they have an actual townie thought process there. That's how mafia works, communication.

For example, I asked you about your reads and you gave me fuck all, similarly to Pot. What am I supposed to do with you giving me no feedback and me being limited to 10 posts?

😭 yes

This going to be the very last time I make a comment about his. She lynched herself. End of story.
No, I did not. You just refused to listen to somebody who was literally crying because nobody listened to her and kept hurting her.

Not to mention, I had 2 clears.

Pushing the blame on me is just trying to absolve yourselves from guilt.

But hard fact, Zem, the GUILT and my blood is on your hands.

It could have been over after I settled stuff with Hime and explained to you all that hurting and insulting me just provokes such reactions from me every time and how to avoid them.

I also told you I only ever faked Indie as Town and even gave three examples.

You messed up. And you are responsible. It was not my god damn fault and everything at least after how I explained how my emotions work and every pushing me to the brink right after is you guys‘ faults by not stopping when I asked you to.

For example, I asked you about your reads and you gave me fuck all, similarly to Pot. What am I supposed to do with you giving me no feedback and me being limited to 10 posts
But that's the issue no?

You are coming at me from the angle of being confident and driving force, asking me questions about my POE ... And yet precisely my point is that bcs you don't have mostly full insight into the game you don't have a clear idea what's going, bcs if you did have it you would know my POE bcs I'm very vocal about players i question and talk to so you wouldn't need to ask me that

Your approach to the game is that of someone who has insight yet you don't have insight

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
No, I did not. You just refused to listen to somebody who was literally crying because nobody listened to her and kept hurting her.

Not to mention, I had 2 clears.

Pushing the blame on me is just trying to absolve yourselves from guilt.

But hard fact, Zem, the GUILT and my blood is on your hands.

It could have been over after I settled stuff with Hime and explained to you all that hurting and insulting me just provokes such reactions from me every time and how to avoid them.

I also told you I only ever faked Indie as Town and even gave three examples.

You messed up. And you are responsible. It was not my god damn fault and everything at least after how I explained how my emotions work and every pushing me to the brink right after is you guys‘ faults by not stopping when I asked you to.
I think you may have BPD

Border line personality disorder

Mood swing and unable to Regulate emotions are common symptoms

Do you ever find yourself indulging in risky or self destructive behaviors

These are all common signs

You can either stop treating me like shit in games from now and let me actually play normally or continue and always get the same reaction. It is still not my fault, you all know about the buttons I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.