• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 14 14.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Votes: 14 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean i like G5 i just don't see at everything with power scaling eyes first before everything else and most people don't form other places i is been on .
As for Oda brushing off the failure some people call it that since VP brain still alive and was wonder what really would be death for VP if his brain still alive .
From what I’ve seen most of those who seem to love Gear 5 only care about the powerscaling aspect in the first place…or a desire for “uniqueness” regardless of actual quality.

Most Luffy fans who dislike it like myself do so because of how it bastardized his character and makes a mockery of dire situations.

It was over day but i not certain how much more you can tell.
Thanks.

Because there Is little problem imho.

In chapter 1088 It was said that Garp's "death" and Koby's return was the headline of the journals along with EH incident:

But in this chapter Morgans Is not talking at all about Beehive, but it's talking instead about Law, Kidd and EH, all things that happened before or at the same time as Garp at Beehive, even if we know that Garp's death was indeed the headline along with EH's incident:

Good Kizaru shit, some of the best I've ever seen.

Bad on removing any consequences to Luffy's failings.
I think it funny that other SH fine with punks dying for them ,luffy fail sure but this is a huge SH failing .
Without joyboy haki all of them were fucked lol.
This biggest L for the SH crew ever in the whole aside from SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.