Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone give me a summary on the past like 92 pgs? @SoulKiller
Rej got exposed for sending the message I showed you guys at the chat, he denied using it and also confirmed his role is the one that visited me when i got that message. He apparently GA and made a NC with LM but never outed his role for LM and LM believes me over him LMAO. He got betrayed by his own person he allegedly wanted to protect. I asked him to show me the name of the protection abilities he used on LM but refused to answer me multiple times, he got super mad and basically out scumming.

TAC came out of nowhere and started pushing me, acting a bit panicky and started telling everyone that i am some sort of necromancy LMAO and that I need to go and die. Looked kinda like open scumming ngl. Plus that purple mafia slip he did earlier. Watson got killed and guess what her mafia color was? it was purple lol.

Ultra got super role crushed by worse bypassing his immunities, and then someone lie detected his post claiming not to be TAC and guess what the results came back? it was false and I am starting to believe Ultra really might be TAC or scum here.... He refusing to claim or do anything to clear his name which is funny because Ultra always forces people to claim for even worse reasons than the situation he is in LMAO.

Rej got exposed for sending the message I showed you guys at the chat, he denied using it and also confirmed his role is the one that visited me when i got that message. He apparently GA and made a NC with LM but never outed his role for LM and LM believes me over him LMAO. He got betrayed by his own person he allegedly wanted to protect. I asked him to show me the name of the protection abilities he used on LM but refused to answer me multiple times, he got super mad and basically out scumming.

TAC came out of nowhere and started pushing me, acting a bit panicky and started telling everyone that i am some sort of necromancy LMAO and that I need to go and die. Looked kinda like open scumming ngl. Plus that purple mafia slip he did earlier. Watson got killed and guess what her mafia color was? it was purple lol.

Ultra got super role crushed by worse bypassing his immunities, and then someone lie detected his post claiming not to be TAC and guess what the results came back? it was false and I am starting to believe Ultra really might be TAC or scum here.... He refusing to claim or do anything to clear his name which is funny because Ultra always forces people to claim for even worse reasons than the situation he is in LMAO.
Hime is smarter than you. She won't lynch me because she believes this shit. She will lynch me because I'm white.

I used a spell on Watson. She lied about not having actions. The name of it is Zaker, I found it in a WU yesterday.
Ok so I found the writeup where this was used.

Chad Strike was used on ???

Card Strike was used to super kill ???, but it failed.

Zaker was used on ???

Hybird Form was activated

Three Worlds Ragnarock was used to kill @oddoddfruit / Kelsier

Florist was used on ???

Forist was used on ???

Nat Vouch was activated

@Natalija has been revealed as a harmless indie

Purple Barrier was used on ???

Trickster was used on ???

Trickster was used on ???

Interrogation was used on ???

I got my eyes on you SoulKiller! was used on ???

Rabbit Vision was activated

Telepathic Message was used on ???

Lawsuit was used on ???

1- @AkaneSQ
2- @Flower Lynched Day 1 Akemi Homura Revived Day 2
3- @Alwaysmind
4- @York
5- @Rej
6- @Underworld Broker
7- @Zemmi
8- @Michelle
9- @The Orca
10- @Mr. Reloaded
11- @Adam 🍎
12- @Logiko
13- @Sallucion
14- @Yo Tan Wa
15- @lemon.de
16- @TheAncientCenturion
17- @T-Pein™ Replaced by @Peroroncino
18- @Ratchet
19- @Yoho
20- @Natalija
21- @Emil
22- @Random Asshole
23- @Princess Abigail
24- @Ghostface Killa
25- @Charlie
26- @MangoSenpai
27- @Mashiro Blue
28- @Pot Goblin
29- @SoulKiller
30- @Dr. Watson
31- @Apollo
32- @Saber
33- @oddoddfruit
34- @Luka
35- @Lord Melkor
36- @Psylocke Replaced by @Reborn
37- @hime
38- @DoflaMihawk Replaced by @Ariess
39- @xenos5
40- @BakiDou
41- @BoaHancocksHusband
42- @Tyrant MUUGEN
43- @Indigo
44- @Naomi
45- @Red Night
46- @Worst
47- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
48- @Ultra
49- @Alexis2282AE ??? Killed Night 1
50- @Polar Bear

And from a quick google search, this does come from Zatch Bell so it would match with the claim at least.

Emil

Certified Memelord

oh shot watson got killed finally pog

it was false and I am starting to believe Ultra really might be TAC
I'm going to repeat my point mentioned earlier (also something Ultra brought up): If it was real, why would they not just lie detect Ultra claiming to be town?
Frankly, the only result I would trust is if they lie detected my post claiming I'm a god and it came back true.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
can someone give me a summary on the past like 92 pgs? @SoulKiller
Let's see let's see

Watson was shot in face

Adam was game removed by an unseen force

Someone is attempting to frame Ultra

TAC was revealed has a corrupt politician because of that whole Kaido purple thing

There's an RPS tourney going on winner gets become new member of high council

Loser of loser bracket sleeps with the fishes

A chance to remove our limiters within reason was offered

That about sums up the major events so far

Status
Not open for further replies.