Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If I were other scum I'd easily have a claim lined up. My refusal is on the basis that you guys are literally too dumb to utilize info in front of your face. Guess what happens after I claim? Nothing, I will get tunneled for a different reason the next day, except scum have info on my role

I have to draw a line in the sand where some of you are so shit at this game I have to just say no. Everything I am doing right now is inviting suspicion on myself, I am not trying to avoid suspicion. I'm trying to say if you don't like it just nut up and lynch me and get me out of the game
So, your weak ass reasoning is that you are ready to game throw if town by self advocating to lynch you just because you don't wanna get tunneled next cycles by claiming?

yes ekko, i did send that amputation toward your way. i didnt like your play
did it fail or did you simply receive notice of it?

so i wasnt redirected, yeah?

keep in mind that i may have completely outdated info. theres been like over a 100 pages since the last time i tried catching up
^Lord Melkor prolly not purple from this

okay so instantly i see:
this right here sounds like you're just being blatantly defensive toward the vote on you

he had provided reasons

you're hiding behind "but he's just sheeping." it's not unusual for him to echo specific sentiments. the way he's approaching your slot isn't unusual to me

hi, missed this. what question was it
^Ekko isn't purple either for that one

This fucking reeks Ultra, I literally told you not to claim abilities and only out your flavor name for me, and then after back and forth you tell me that according to you and I quote "I think you requiring me to do probably exactly what they want me to do which is claim my abilities in order to clear myself is dumb,"

Like you literally went down this rabbit hole because you refused to claim your flavor name and then you tell me that I want you to claim your abilities when that is exactly what I did not want you to do. I wanted it to keep your abilities to yourself and just tell us your flavor and keep scum guessing.

Like this is damning already. I know you are aware of this yourself. Imagine claiming that you have a fucking cop ability over hiding that fact and outing your flavor name instead. Then say that you don't want to claim your abilities and that what scum want you to do, when I told you not to and just give me your flavor claim.
You're literally posting walls of text just to convince you're justified. You don't suspect me.

If you did you'd say "LOL" and then vote me. That's not your reaction. You just don't like how I'm playing so you're yapping nonstop. I play how I want and if it doesn't satisfy people because they're braindead, especially in a meme game like this, I don't care. I'll take a lynch because it's too obnoxious to deal with frankly

So, your weak ass reasoning is that you are ready to game throw if town by self advocating to lynch you just because you don't wanna get tunneled next cycles by claiming?
it's fine if other townies to claim and give information out when they need to. But hell will freeze over if ultra does that, what makes this worse is the guy would fucking push a person to oblivion and get him to literally full claim for stupid ass fucking reasons worse than his own situation. It's actually unreal.

I'm not throwing though. Just saying he won't do shit, because anyone can see I'm 1000x townier than the leading lynch candidates who are basically outted.

You're literally posting walls of text just to convince you're justified. You don't suspect me.

If you did you'd say "LOL" and then vote me. That's not your reaction. You just don't like how I'm playing so you're yapping nonstop. I play how I want and if it doesn't satisfy people because they're braindead, especially in a meme game like this, I don't care. I'll take a lynch because it's too obnoxious to deal with frankly
We are not the same, we don't behave or act the same, you expecting me to do shit because you would do it does not equate of me not suspecting you. You think I would be going back and forth with you if i was trying to not resolve you here? like do you even hear yourself?

Like blame yourself for pulling this theatre performance here. Like legit, you talk about brain dead, but what you are doing right now is brain dead if you are townie. If you truly did not care you would not even attempt this performance theatre. But you do, that's a fact.

For transparency, the thrill ride will mean anything that is mechanically possible according to the written law of the roles are allowed, without stone walling players for things we feel are too strong and require host intervention.

Meaning we will no longer tell players “no” as long as they feasibly could do something.

From here, it is in the hands of the players by which rules they wish to play by.​
welp im gonna have to unvote this shit now arent i? ;-;

Unvote Thrill Ride

it's fine if other townies to claim and give information out when they need to. But hell will freeze over if ultra does that, what makes this worse is the guy would fucking push a person to oblivion and get him to literally full claim for stupid ass fucking reasons worse than his own situation. It's actually unreal.
Dohohoho, why would you think otherwise? You think I'd be more likely to roll over when I will track people down and squeeze every last drop of info from them? That's not fun. Gotta work for it.

I'm not throwing though. Just saying he won't do shit, because anyone can see I'm 1000x townier than the leading lynch candidates who are basically outted.
Being 1000x townier does not equat of you not being scum or TAC. This is multiball remember? We basically add you to the scum pile and your turn will come, that's worse case scenario here.

I do think there is merit in capping your ass since worse role crushed you and you are probably vulnerable right now.

Being 1000x townier does not equat of you not being scum or TAC. This is multiball remember? We basically add you to the scum pile and your turn will come, that's worse case scenario here.

I do think there is merit in capping your ass since worse role crushed you and you are probably vulnerable right now.
Good then get me out of this retarded game lolol

I also find this amusing, you don't state I am townie, you state you are townier by act than rej and TAC here. Which is easy to do if you are TAC (indie) or scum tbh this is a multiball afterall.

All of you are saying it has nothing to do with falling for the WU, but you sure as hell are only suspecting me after falling for the most obvious set up on the planet. You can't make this shit up, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.