Status
Not open for further replies.
All of you are saying it has nothing to do with falling for the WU, but you sure as hell are only suspecting me after falling for the most obvious set up on the planet. You can't make this shit up, really.
>Out his abilities but not his flavor
>Could of kept his abilities to himself and outed his flavor and let scum guessing
>cries about the WU still.

You hate to see it.

I also find this amusing, you don't state I am townie, you state you are townier by act than rej and TAC here. Which is easy to do if you are TAC (indie) or scum tbh this is a multiball afterall.
But that's kinda the point

If those guys are up to bat there's no strategic reason to offer anything. Think about it.

>Out his abilities but not his flavor
>Could of kept his abilities to himself and outed his flavor and let scum guessing
>cries about the WU still.

You hate to see it.
Not crying about anything at all, I just continue to be dumbfounded at how bad it is playing here

I would like nothing more to be a contender for the lynch, makes things more interesting

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm not throwing though. Just saying he won't do shit, because anyone can see I'm 1000x townier than the leading lynch candidates who are basically outted.

Issue here is you are acting exactly like how you criticize flower for. Acting as if you are somehow automatically cleared and entitled to have some special treatment.

If anyone else would have been in your shoes, you would have mass tagged others to vote that person and pressure that person into claim.

You wouldn't have given a damn about what that person would have done earlier or how much info scum would have got from that.... you would have made it your mission to get that claim.

And, you know this is truth..

These double standards and biasedness some of you have are exactly what sucks in mafia and takes fun away.

If you can't hold yourself at those same standards which you have for others then you have no right to demand anything from others.

You are literally willing to hold on to simple flavor of yours and let town waste time and energy just for your own sake. That's selfish and you are being snowflake.

But that's kinda the point

If those guys are up to bat there's no strategic reason to offer anything. Think about it.
I do agree you are townier than then by thread play minus the theatre you just pulled.

Like I am not sure why you think these two ningens would somehow become townie if you are scum or TAC? they still getting yeeted, it's just you will also be yeeted with them eventually.

Town:
Flower
Broki
Zem
Orca
Logiko
Nat
Emil
Ghostface Killa
Charlie
hime
Xenos
Baki
Muugen
Indigo
Naomi
Ultra*

*Is on the *thinnest* of thin ice.

Waifubro:
Mashiro Blue (will be exactly what he says he is)

Scum:
TAC
Rej
Polar
RippedCal
Alwaysmind
Boa
Red Night

Missing three names for scum. Presumably those would be in the inactive pile. Melkor I would lean town overall but I'd need to see what Rej flips. Red Night I can see the arguments against him being scum, but he really is hopeless at playing as Scum so it doesn't sway me. Names not mentioned like Yoho are slots that I could see being scum but don't have strong feelings on, think we're looking for about 10 more scum according to the census so this list should be *mostly* right.
sallu gave a 100% vouch that polar is town tho

Nothin unique, I think overall we had some good conversations here

I think with my older list and recent events I feel more confident about them and the fellas I got good vibes from
Why are Ratchet and Worst even in your scum list? They've been pretty in line with their town meta.

...are these just, like, soul reads?
What I get from this, I think Pot isn't purple .

tbf CFD ekko
would be based

Vote lynch Emil
Well, Ekko is 100% not purple.

@Ratchet

not sure if pocketed by hime or you have a wrong read on her

what exact traits about her do you see as not townie? if you've already answered this, just quote the post
Wanted to quote this cause might be interesting

y r u angrier than usual this game? :choppawhat:
that's just me being aggro. you'll know when i lose it however im not gonna allow myself to a second time

it's an insane amount of pressure - im doing things for OLF and juggling other things outside this game and im at my limit. i thought id have a lot more time for this but i just don't

OGI and off topic stuff with the one sided beef is starting to make me irritated
Chance that hime isn't purple.

I feel as though the conversation should be drifted away from Ultra, not fully but it is all the game has been focused on for the past 8 hours. We all know the only person who is Ultra towny here is me anyways.

Not crying about anything at all, I just continue to be dumbfounded at how bad it is playing here

I would like nothing more to be a contender for the lynch, makes things more interesting
I mean, this would go down either be in this site or any other site Ultra. Pinning this down on a forum issue is just cringe. You can just say I am brain dead ningen who does not know how to play mafia to feel better about yourself, but to pin this on the site itself is just cringe. Because even if i was playing in olf and this shit goes down and you pull the same theatre, this shit would go down still and you will be questioned. It's not rocket science.

You just mad you got exposed is basically what this boils down to.

I feel as though the conversation should be drifted away from Ultra, not fully but it is all the game has been focused on for the past 8 hours. We all know the only person who is Ultra towny here is me anyways.
This is cap, we not been talking about ultra for the past 8 hours. It seems time flies differently in your head.

Issue here is you are acting exactly like how you criticize flower for. Acting as if you are somehow automatically cleared and entitled to have some special treatment.

If anyone else would have been in your shoes, you would have mass tagged others to vote that person and pressure that person into claim.

You wouldn't have given a damn about what that person would have done earlier or how much info scum would have got from that.... you would have made it your mission to get that claim.

And, you know this is truth..

These double standards and biasedness some of you have are exactly what sucks in mafia and takes fun away.

If you can't hold yourself at those same standards which you have for others then you have no right to demand anything from others.

You are literally willing to hold on to simple flavor of yours and let town waste time and energy just for your own sake. That's selfish and you are being snowflake.
There's nothing special snowflake about pointing out that the WU is obviously illegitimate. That should be pretty evident by...well everything. I've tried to explain it patiently.

I'm not crying and I don't hold it against anyone, I'm literally just calling it as it is. You are entitled to be stupid, and are fully within the right to exercise it. I'm asking you guys to bring it on.

You guys are the ones crying and also not lynching me 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.