Status
Not open for further replies.
This is cap, we not been talking about ultra for the past 8 hours. It seems time flies differently in your head.
You're correct, it's been longer. I think it's actually been around 8 hours. I have not seen Ultra not been the vocal point since I arrived in thread.
Time does fly differently in my head, it has nearly no mass after all!

You're correct, it's been longer. I think it's actually been around 8 hours. I have not seen Ultra not been the vocal point since I arrived in thread.
Time does fly differently in my head, it has nearly no mass after all!
Bad timing on your end, maybe take a break and come back some other time. You planning on solving? who do you scum read and who do you town read?

I mean, this would go down either be in this site or any other site Ultra. Pinning this down on a forum issue is just cringe. You can just say I am brain dead ningen who does not know how to play mafia to feel better about yourself, but to pin this on the site itself is just cringe. Because even if i was playing in olf and this shit goes down and you pull the same theatre, this shit would go down still and you will be questioned. It's not rocket science.

You just mad you got exposed is basically what this boils down to.
I am saying you are being stupid here. If you wanna read into that as insulting your ability that's on you. I am literally only talking about this specific instance and with the evidence at hand - you have to be very dumb to fall for this. It is a frame job that came AFTER IT WAS TOO LATE. Just let that sink in for a moment.

On OLF...well there's no real functional equivalent to this, but a lot more players would probably pick up on the nuance of the situation and draw sensible conclusions. Not everyone.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
There's nothing special snowflake about pointing out that the WU is obviously illegitimate. That should be pretty evident by...well everything. I've tried to explain it patiently.

I'm not crying and I don't hold it against anyone, I'm literally just calling it as it is. You are entitled to be stupid, and are fully within the right to exercise it. I'm asking you guys to bring it on.

You guys are the ones crying and also not lynching me 😂
I wonder what's more stupid.

People trying to solve your slot

Or you running away like a coward wasting time, energy and resources of town

I am sure I don't need to break this down to you or do I?

Bad timing on your end, maybe take a break and come back some other time. You planning on solving? who do you scum read and who do you town read?
I just checked and it was 5 hours.
I'm solving, just in my head and very quietly haha. The only mental notes I'm gaining from this conversation is:
1. What is Ultra doing if they are mafia. They are convincing that they are town, but they are not convincing that they deserve living which is a different thing and I would think Ultra knows the distinction

2. Hime's catchup seems very underwhelming

Not much since I'm largely focused on something else but yeah haha
Since I clearly cant read, what do you call a fish (me) with no eyes?
fsh.

Ultra should be confirmed not the TAC role tho. As TAC could use the sockpuppet accounts when, if that is an ability, Ultra was role crushed and shouldn’t have been able to post through them if he was TAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.