Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Charlie cucked @Natalija :milaugh:

Nat you forgot that Charlie hates kaido and what he did to oden:suresure:

Well, I don't think nat is scum frankly speaking. She's hitting her town meta and also her openly admitting all those things for lie detect kind of gives vibe she is most likely town.

And, I don't know why people are bringing kaido is purple thing - that's his theme in manga nothing more.

Zemmi

GodMommie
if she doesn't give us a detailed read list @Zemmi you're going straight to the scum pile with no hope of return
I'm still reading and I gave a read list sometime last night before I went to sleep. It seems reachy to call me for reads when y'all are aware I'm still far behind and trying to catch up. Not a fan.

Well, I don't think nat is scum frankly speaking. She's hitting her town meta and also her openly admitting all those things for lie detect kind of gives vibe she is most likely town.

And, I don't know why people are bringing kaido is purple thing - that's his theme in manga nothing more.
Oden is the worst character in one piece

Natalia never talked about Odd before that kill
What town meta? why is she killing people she doesnt have an opinion on?

Worst

Custom title
I'm still reading and I gave a read list sometime last night before I went to sleep. It seems reachy to call me for reads when y'all are aware I'm still far behind and trying to catch up. Not a fan.
No more excuses once you're done eating that pizza i demand a full summary of your thoughts, know this Zemmi i've armed myself with the ultimate resolve and no amount of emotional appeal will shake me.....i am immovable rn

Status
Not open for further replies.