Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Someone is targeting me with an investigation, I let it through.
Someone tried to absorb Reloaded, looks like they know his role because they're using two abilities from it. Mind Reader and Deep Probe. I've cancelled that. I was told that Trickster is being used to make a fake writeup, that's cancelled too.

I assume it's Flower that's investigating me, because of course that's a good use of abilities. My quick attack is amped so I've copied the invest.

Seriously can anyone fill me in on stuff so far? Last 24 hours
2 wagons...

Ultra was poisoned D1, says he redirected it to Lanji among 10 other things about it, no proof, claimed indy Jack Sparrow after a day of dodging, no moves claimed, was thread revealed lie detected as well as being the TAC scum role, another move stated he was the serial killer. He says he is being framed and has been trolling the whole time that he can't die or be lynched, supposedly redirected away a move from Charlie that could have solved himself

People think TAC scum slipped a mafia color and Ratchet said he can ultra kill

TAC leading easily after Ultra was the obvious choice

Blue? Killed Watson who was purple mafia

A few people killed but janitor style i think

Melkor was poisoned but remains silent about it

No idea what happened between 4AM and noon my time

Probably missing a lot here lol

Someone is targeting me with an investigation, I let it through.
Someone tried to absorb Reloaded, looks like they know his role because they're using two abilities from it. Mind Reader and Deep Probe. I've cancelled that. I was told that Trickster is being used to make a fake writeup, that's cancelled too.

I assume it's Flower that's investigating me, because of course that's a good use of abilities. My quick attack is amped so I've copied the invest.
You are aware I don’t even have an invest?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
People think TAC scum slipped a mafia color and Ratchet said he can ultra kill
I can't Ultra Kill by default. When scum dies my kill gets upgraded to a super kill, because I was told my next action has been upgraded it would upgrade to an ultra kill. I've since used an action so super kill it is.

Ultra was poisoned D1, says he redirected it to Lanji among 10 other things about it, no proof, claimed indy Jack Sparrow after a day of dodging, no moves claimed, was thread revealed lie detected as well as being the TAC scum role, another move stated he was the serial killer. He says he is being framed and has been trolling the whole time that he can't die or be lynched, supposedly redirected away a move from Charlie that could have solved himself
Too much yapping, just remove that slot from existence and go next

Status
Not open for further replies.