Status
Not open for further replies.
Tac and mango r game removed currently and ultra is an indie

We need ppl to shoot and lynch atm that is viable tbh
I think saber and worst r town, y do u have them as scum?
Is Ultra confirmed indy? Because I think he is mafia.

No one really talks about RA which means he is probably mafia
I don't like their pushes, Worst pushed Sallu and Polar and now he is pushing me, and Saber is just here but I don't see him actibe solving

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I was bleeding yesterday but Rej healed me.

I was informed i was bitten by a vampire and my actions since tonight stopped appearing in writeups.
fuck that explains it then,i'll come clean, melkor both those things were me, i tried to bleed Ultra but you must've been busdriven cause it ended on you, so i tried to bite you to hit him, but it still ended up being you.
The people i bite get told they have turned into a vampire and i know it sounds like it but it's not cult i am just town.
You were the only one so far who came clean about it. I bit 4 people so far RN,Lanji, Zemmi and Melkor.
This is also why i said lanji's claim about appearing as a vampire to invests sounds like bs because i am a vampire and i have no such thing.
So if i die, check those people.
@Ratchet @Flower @Underworld Broker

Pero looks townie from his reactions.

Still thinking Ratchet may be town. UB, Indigo town reads, Flower, Naomi, Soulkiller are confirmed.

Still town leans on Worst, Baki, Xenos but the latter 2 kind of went into background.

if Emil is scum, Michelle should be not.

hime, Zemmi town leans i quess.

Yoho, RA, York and inactives should be in POE after Mango, TAC, Ultra.

Ultra indie or scum

fuck that explains it then,i'll come clean, melkor both those things were me, i tried to bleed Ultra but you must've been busdriven cause it ended on you, so i tried to bite you to hit him, but it still ended up being you.
The people i bite get told they have turned into a vampire and i know it sounds like it but it's not cult i am just town.
You were the only one so far who came clean about it. I bit 4 people so far RN,Lanji, Zemmi and Melkor.
This is also why i said lanji's claim about appearing as a vampire to invests sounds like bs because i am a vampire and i have no such thing.
So if i day, check those people.
@Ratchet @Flower @Underworld Broker

@Zemmi tell us about your vampiric experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.