Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Not a single denial

Just went straight to the knives

To think I defended you in court, because I believed you weren't a murderer, or a furry

But, you're worse than a murderer: you're a furry... which is already worse than being a murderer... AND a murderer! Not even a furry murderer, because then you'd at least be killing furries, and providing SOMETHING to society. No. You're a Murderous Furry. A Furrderer.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Not a single denial

Just went straight to the knives

To think I defended you in court, because I believed you weren't a murderer, or a furry

But, you're worse than a murderer: you're a furry... which is already worse than being a murderer... AND a murderer! Not even a furry murderer, because then you'd at least be killing furries, and providing SOMETHING to society. No. You're a Murderous Furry. A Furrderer.
I can't exactly denying murder at this point lmao, but I can deny furry allegations :beckmoji:

straw hats having a happy party with Bonney confirms that Kuma is not dead .
I get Oda is used to jarring tone shift but Luffy literally didn't want to celebrate til Lilith basically made him understand Vegapunk basically lived through.
I'm certain Kuma will get his mind at some point, but it could be next chapter or in the final arc lol
I expect they reunite with the rest of bonney crew soon, they probably waiting somewhere or searching for bonney like laws

straw hats having a happy party with Bonney confirms that Kuma is not dead .
I get Oda is used to jarring tone shift but Luffy literally didn't want to celebrate til Lilith basically made him understand Vegapunk basically lived through.
I'm certain Kuma will get his mind at some point, but it could be next chapter or in the final arc lol
Probably extremely soon. All that needs to be explained through Vegapunk (Lilith) is what the other key characteristic Buccaneers have that allowed him to get to Egghead.

Imo, its some sort of healing factor. Kuma is essentially indestructible, and it wouldnt surprise me if recovering his memories on his own is just a thing he could eventually do (it just takes years after losing them).

When will the poll be reset and the likes of Yamato and others be removed from the choices?
Next Poll should be "Who will be the Next Straw Hat to Sail on the Sunny?"

Vivi and Yamato are already part of the crew but stayed behind, Momo and Kinemon have invites; and Tama could join if she becomes a Ninja.

If it's "Who will be the Next Straw Hat to Sail on the Sunny?" I think it's either Vivi or Bonney.

I wanted the Straw Hats to save S-Bear this arc, but it looks like Oda will save that for later.

If this is about the editors comment about the "unexpected twist", that was almost certainly about the rope and Joyboy's haki lol.
Isn't is suspicious that no one really knows what that twist was or what the incident was? Oda never really confirmed both. And this narrator-windows we saw last chapter were not the kind of ones, we usually get, after an arc ends. Those we have gotten were scroll-like windows. Those, which Oda ususally uses at the end of an arc have embellishments at two corners.
Post automatically merged:

I can't exactly denying murder at this point lmao, but I can deny furry allegations :beckmoji:
Is Ditto a furry?

Isn't is suspicious that no one really knows what that twist was or what the incident was? Oda never really confirmed both. And this narrator-windows we saw last chapter were not the kind of ones, we usually get, after an arc ends. Those we have gotten were scroll-like windows. Those, which Oda ususally uses at the end of an arc have embellishments at two corners.
He did the same with the lurking legend

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Like I said, the twist was 99% the rope haki thing lol
And the incident was the broadcast, it's just everyone got their expectations way too high and were expecting something bigger.
Is Ditto a furry?
He can be. And much more :feelsokeman:
Best grill :pepedoffy:

Last edited:
Next Poll should be "Who will be the Next Straw Hat to Sail on the Sunny?"

Vivi and Yamato are already part of the crew but stayed behind, Momo and Kinemon have invites; and Tama could join if she becomes a Ninja.

If it's "Who will be the Next Straw Hat to Sail on the Sunny?" I think it's either Vivi or Bonney.

I wanted the Straw Hats to save S-Bear this arc, but it looks like Oda will save that for later.
Yamato is not part of the crew wtf

I will never understand why people think I care more about their opinions on Nakama, than what comes out of Luffy's mouth (and to some extent Oda but Oda lies WAY more than Luffy does).

The biggest thing that's held be back from supporting Carrot at times is that we've never had a "Carrot, join my crew" moment. Wouldn't be surprised if we get one in a flashback, though.

Like, Luffy straight up wanted Gaimon on the crew. Luffy recruits more than we give him credit for.