Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Lucci plans on sacraficing himself for everyone. His words of "You fools will never make it if you can't cut off the arm to save the body." was a referance to himself as the arm and the others as the body. Lucci knows that Kizaru will fly after them. And therefore, he needed the SHPs to think that he is an enemy again - to be left on Egghead.

Someone needs to fly to the Sunny and tell the SHPs that he is captured, or at least the SHPs need to know that Lucci was on their side all along and is in captivity. I do not know, how Oda will make them become informed (maybe Kaku, since he can fly now). But this knowledge will make Luffy decide to turn around. And this is the twist Oda's editor spoke of.

Yes, Lucci actually can fly (he has become now a Vampire ). Oda only decided he wanted to surprise us with this revelation at the end of the arc. He did even go so far as to draw Lucci with his mouth never really open. And if he did so, he made sure so not make his teeth shown or to draw him in that awakened leopard hybrid state (now you know, why Zoro fought an awakened Lucci - to not reveal to us his shiny canines. ;) )

Oda will make Luffy head back - there is too much of preparation within the plot to not do it - and this is an opportunity, Oda will not pass. Trust me, Reloaded.
aight, I'll let you cook lol.

I take that as a confirmation to my previously offered bet. Thank you. :sweat:

Note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .

I take that as a confirmation to my previously offered bet. Thank you. :sweat:

Note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .

Why? The situation is exactly like I said: Kizaru is the only one standing, currently speaking with Akainu, one of the only persons, who can order him to go after the SHPs. The only thing that needs to happen now, is for Kizaru to actually go after the Sunny. That's it.
But Kizaru is in shambles emotionally, he wants to be left alone and doesn't even want to talk about what happened. And you expect THAT Kizaru do anything?

You want specificly Sanji as the main focus of the story?
Yes, he's my fav after all. I really liked those Shokugeki no Sanji one shots.
It might be another Mr.Prince kinda moment.
But overall I just really want some focus on SHP and fun interactions within the crew.
Say, they had a party and lost something on Sunny, and then they try to play detectives and find out where it is, but since it's SHP it might be something silly, like Sanji's fav spatula or whatever xD

Lucci plans on sacraficing himself for everyone. His words of "You fools will never make it if you can't cut off the arm to save the body." was a referance to himself as the arm and the others as the body. Lucci knows that Kizaru will fly after them. And therefore, he needed the SHPs to think that he is an enemy again - to be left on Egghead.

Someone needs to fly to the Sunny and tell the SHPs that he is captured, or at least the SHPs need to know that Lucci was on their side all along and is in captivity. I do not know, how Oda will make them become informed (maybe Kaku, since he can fly now). But this knowledge will make Luffy decide to turn around. And this is the twist Oda's editor spoke of.

Yes, Lucci actually can fly (he has become now a Vampire ). Oda only decided he wanted to surprise us with this revelation at the end of the arc. He did even go so far as to draw Lucci with his mouth never really open. And if he did so, he made sure so not make his teeth shown or to draw him in that awakened leopard hybrid state (now you know, why Zoro fought an awakened Lucci - to not reveal to us his shiny canines. ;) )

Oda will make Luffy head back - there is too much of preparation within the plot to not do it - and this is an opportunity, Oda will not pass. Trust me, Reloaded.
just admit you are trolling at this point

:lusalty:

But Kizaru is in shambles emotionally, he wants to be left alone and doesn't even want to talk about what happened. And you expect THAT Kizaru do anything?
I think that he will stick to his mission and what the higher ups request of him, even if it hurts him deeply. He already killed his best friend, why not go further?
Post automatically merged:

just admit you are trolling at this point

:lusalty:
Believe me, if I say that I am not trolling. I know that what I wrote there does sound strange and not really realistic to happen. But this is the result of me finding little snippets of hints here and there throughout the story - or at least, what I consider hints. I cannot go back and just unsee it, as well as not trust in my own - let me call it - `analysis´.

Last edited:
No, I don’t believe you since a long time ago.

It’s like you are writing your version of One Piece and not care one bit about the real story from Oda’s.

“Analysis” my ass, what you wrote was a pure imagination of what you wanted the story to be like, tailor-made and adjusted based on your desire alone.

I don’t want to sound rude to you. But hey, you should stop convincing everyone that you are being serious about this Lucci joining thing. It keeps getting more and more ridiculous as the time goes by.

Punk Bonney and kuma ended up going with us to elbaf wonder what’s going to happen to them

I don’t imagine all 3 will actually join the crew but they would fit roles we’ve seen other crews have

Ship guard and pirate apprentice are actual official roles we’ve seen characters have
  • Bonney on paper would make a perfect apprentice to luffy. Basically being a mini him
  • Kuma if he wasn’t dead would also be perfect. He did it during the timeskip already. His fruit finishes the fruit pattern
Scientist has never been an official crew role but it’s kinda common for the big guys. Big mom, kaido, and imu wanting and having their own scientist