Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Imagine being suckered in by twitter "hint" gifs. lmao :ihaha:

I like how he's trying to take the high ground by pretending he never ran away everytime his "Luffy will destroy Saturn" hopes felt threatened. Now his argument went from "Luffy will destroy Saturn" to "Egghead isn't over" to barely save face.
Just desperate it seems

I actually even forgot about that but then he tagged me based on some HINTS demanding an apology for trolling him for his take which never happened "Luffy will beat Saturn at egghead"

:lawsigh:

Saturn won’t get defeated though, you‘re falling for Redon baits
:shame:
I don't owe you any apology.

I could have given you some merit if Saturn really goes down and we see at the end of egghead rather than oda off-panelling it but the moment you tagged me trying to act smart

You lost the ground.

So, keep on crying

Doesn't bother me
This is what I literally said and that was a month ago, I'm not even talking about what I said last chapter which was even me refuting that Luffy could even face Saturn at all.

Yes I did take an L for claiming that Luffy would defeat Saturn but as I said, that's something I said in November of last year and that I never retracted, simply because in my eyes, this arc couldn't conclude without Saturn's fall.

Am I right, am I wrong, this chapter will tell.

However, what I said was "be patient" and I was right to tell you to be patient when this chapter's current hints are questioning the fate of Saturn.

I did take an L, in fact more, but claiming that I have to apologize to you because, while on the other hand you thought that Saturn couldn't go down this arc is pathetic. I don't owe you shit when your argumentation and opinion was more flawed than mine.

Saturn won’t get defeated though, you‘re falling for Redon baits
:shame:
I don't know if he goes down, what I know for sure is that the hints are about Saturn and the Mother Flame.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This is what I literally said and that was a month ago, I'm not even talking about what I said last chapter which was even me refuting that Luffy could even face Saturn at all.

Yes I did take an L for claiming that Luffy would defeat Saturn but as I said, that's something I said in November of last year and that I never retracted, simply because in my eyes, this arc couldn't conclude without Saturn's fall.

Am I right, am I wrong, this chapter will tell.

However, what I said was "be patient" and I was right to tell you to be patient when this chapter's current hints are questioning the fate of Saturn.

I did take an L, in fact more, but claiming that I have to apologize to you because, while on the other hand you thought that Saturn couldn't go down this arc is pathetic. I don't owe you shit when your argumentation and opinion was more flawed than mine.

I don't know if he goes down, what I know for sure is that the hints are about Saturn and the Mother Flame.
Just stop

No one asked you to apologize. No need to.

People simply trolled you for repeatedly saying "Luffy will beat Saturn" whole arc and even when SHs were about to sail.

It's kid's manga and we don't take it as seriously to demand any apology from you for getting things wrong.

Just own up your L and move on

Just stop

No one asked you to apologize. No need to.

People simply trolled you for repeatedly saying "Luffy will beat Saturn" whole arc and even when SHs were about to sail.

It's kid's manga and we don't take it as seriously to demand any apology from you for getting things wrong.

Just own up your L and move on
You new to this forum? Just pretend this is a big serious deal and move on :seriously: