Manga Discussion Fairy Tail

Bluenote and Brandish have the coolest magic powers
Dimarina,Ajeel(wish Crocodile would show skills like Ajeel did, as example sandworld), Invel, lot of spriggans had great magic powers.
Yeah Bluenote had also a great magic power, hope Blackbeard can do the same with his Yami power.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Dimarina,Ajeel(wish Crocodile would show skills like Ajeel did, as example sandworld), Invel, lot of spriggans had great magic powers.
Yeah Bluenote had also a great magic power, hope Blackbeard can do the same with his Yami power.
realistically out of the Logias Enel and Croc have used their abilities better than most form what we've seen.

realistically out of the Logias Enel and Croc have used their abilities better than most form what we've seen.
Enel was really amazing, had different skills and I love it.
Crocodile also had great skills, alone is sand storm was kinda nice.

But I wish to see from future Crocodile stuff like that.

Sandmonster:

A sandtsunami:

And for awakening stuff like that:
Sandworld:

As I said logia have such high potential once someone awake it, great ways to make the battle far more interesting.
There is a case why Logia awakened powers wasn´t shown yet, Logia awakening will be the greatest one.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

Sandmonster:

A sandtsunami:

Sandworld:

As I said logia have such high potential once someone awake it, great ways to make the battle far more interesting.
There is a case why Logia awakened powers wasn´t shown yet, Logia awakening will be the greatest one.
idk if Odas imagine is limited when it comes to usage of DF abilities (outside of Luffy) or if he is purposefully placing limitations on them.

Quake fruit was also a huge disappointment in abilities shown so far.

Grus is pretty OP with Mud, Katakuri showed a good range of abilities hmm trying to think who else, Ace had some solid techniques.

Sandmonster:

A sandtsunami:

Sandworld:

Only logia I have seen him actually creative with is Enel fruit.

Rest other logia only a one or two creative stuffs.

Sandworld:
Wasn't the sandstorm in Alubana like Sandworld?
But sandmonsters to see would be great :steef:

idk if Odas imagine is limited when it comes to usage of DF abilities (outside of Luffy) or if he is purposefully placing limitations on them.
Imo he made the best df users during the Baroque-Works and Skypia sagas, he also used the df users in different ways and showed a lot of different attacks from them.

He actually used it in conjecture with Observation haki , making it island level.
Manipulating Metal ions , His final fighting mode looks like Awakened Mythical zoan Monster.

He was a complete package
He used his df even better than Crocodile with shows how op and strong Enel was.
Pretty sure with all the current knowledge about haki and so, Enel bounty would easily reach something over 2B...

He used his df even better than Crocodile with shows how op and strong Enel was.
Pretty sure with all the current knowledge about haki and so, Enel bounty would easily reach something over 2B...
I believe that would be less too.
I see him as superior version of Kizaru.
Kizaru sure is destructive but Enel was destroying the island sitting in one place doing nothing.
He was just unlucky Rubber was his opponent.
Because without Haki i don't think so any of the Admirals are beating him.
And if he has even the basic Haki , with current standards , He's all good to fight an admiral on par.

New fan of Fairy Tail here. I binged watched the whole anime series this summer for the first time. I agree with all the criticisms but instead of bothering me, I find it ridiculously charming and entertaining. I like the whole cast. I wish it contains more world building.
Nothing is perfect and you can still love something and criticise it
It’s a trend to hate FT, they hate just to hate
OP has also many flaws but many OP fans ignore it
FT fans accept the flaws at least