Manga Discussion Fairy Tail

Let me guess , lucy didn't get eaten. Rather will have a talk inside the dragon. While brandish foght 2v1 outside. Then come out and one shot both and take the credit.
I hope not :josad:

But it seems Mashima will use the lazy way to handle the situation with the dragon gods.

I hope the Signario sisters will encounter Brandish so that we get at least a real battle.

I hope not :josad:

But it seems Mashima will use the lazy way to handle the situation with the dragon gods.

I hope the Signario sisters will encounter Brandish so that we get at least a real battle.
But why is Aquarius is the source. How did that happen. How is she connected to Sea dragon king.
Or all the Zodiacs are connected to dragon now?

But why is Aquarius is the source. How did that happen. How is she connected to Sea dragon king.
Or all the Zodiacs are connected to dragon now?
Imo Mashima only uses the Aquarius plot now because this is probably the last arc and it makes sense that her key is in the water area which is controlled by the water dragon god. She doesn't have a connection to Mercphobia but a connection to water and this is his element and his area. In the end Mashima only made this to end the Aquarius key plot and in the same time he can use this for the dragon king festival plot with the return of Brandish and together they can destroy the Lacrima and safe the dragon.

But I wished the Aquarius key plot would have been part of Viernes plot because he is the gold dragon god.

Or what do you mean with source?

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Who is the 1 st one lol ?
Selene but don't understand how she can be the number one lol

Was Acnologia in the poll too?
I don't know, I only found that on Reddit, but I don't think that every character was part of the poll because it's strange that Irene, Mirajane, Brandish, Acnologia, Suzaku and some others are not part of it.

Irene and some other characters were set up to lose, Like they did not have Avatar to select and you literal need to write their name. while characters who only showed up once like Mavis had a picture.
Ah okay, thx :)

But thats really stupid lol
Why the heck did they decide to do that? Why does not everyone have avatars like in others characters polls too?

That sucks what they did with this poll

No wonder that characters like Suzaku, Irene, Brandish or some others are not part of it, instead there are characters who didn't do anything in the last few years since the last poll. :josad:

I don't even understand the point of this poll then.