Manga Discussion Fairy Tail

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I just thought about something

Lucy could of visited Aquarius at any time, she's visited the celestial world before one of the spirits could of bought her there ๐Ÿค”

I just thought about something

Lucy could of visited Aquarius at any time, she's visited the celestial world before one of the spirits could of bought her there ๐Ÿค”
Lucy is plain fodder i don't even understand how she is growing. Season 1 Natsu , gray , erza kills her.
Wendy shows real improvement with dragon force and all.
Her magic is very limited.

He wasn't defeated by the water sword, Bisca shot him with the Jupiter canon and then Erza finished him of with the Yatagami armor
I forgot the end of the fight, but I maintain the absurdity of what I said: he shouldn't even have been hurt by it, but he was, because Mashima used Crocodile's weakness against his Crocodile knock-off, even if the powers being different actually makes his weakness being opposite.

Pretty much all the Spriggans took a team effort to take down

Ajeel- Erza with assist from Bisca

Dimaria- Wendy, Chelia with assist from Ultear

Wahl- Laxus with assist from thunder god tribe

August- Cana and Gildarts teamed up against

Irene- Wendy and Erza team up

Neinheart- Erza, Jellal and Kagura

Larcade- Sting, Kagura and Yukino

Bloodman vs Gajeel and Levy

Invel- Gray and Juvia, Juvia's apparent death giving Gray a rage boost

Only Spriggan that wasn't defeated by team effort was God Serena who got one shot by Acnologia and Brandish who became friends with Lucy and no longer had a reason to fight them
Yeah, they were team battles, but I fail to see how this changes how most (not all) were beaten by plot? I support how overpowered and superior they are, just not their handling.

Wahl in particular is the one I hold to a lower standard. The rest of them I just considered they were handled poorly and defeated by plot.

Wahl's hax was lightning immunity and he was still destroyed by Laxus, who only uses lightning magic. Wahl only had the upper hand until Laxus manipulated him to heal him and he stopped being on life support. Laxus didn't need any team effort to surpass him.

Then again, Laxus almost one shot Ajeel before this, so Laxus is just built different.

August deserves a special mention because he killed himself like an idiot. The teamup only managed to get him with one hit (that he should have been capable of dodging even if he can't copy an object's magic... precisely because he had other different copied spells on his arsenal. He had many options other than using Copy on the punch and he took it like a deer caught in the headlights).

Irene, to be fair, was beaten by fanservice, not by plot, and still ended up killing herself too rather than losing.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Lucy is plain fodder i don't even understand how she is growing. Season 1 Natsu , gray , erza kills her.
Lucy's come along way yeah compared to the rest of the team and the other top tiers of fairy tail she seems like fodder but she could 100% defeat 90% of Fairy Tail at this point

Current Lucy could probably solo the members of fairy tail that was left behind for 7 years

Her Star Dress Magic is basically the celestial sprit version of Erza's equip and she's shown to be very good at using it and combining the different dresses

Will she ever close the gap that's between Natsu, Gray, Erza and herself

Nope

But is she slowly becoming a powerful force in her own right

1000%

Season 1 of the original? lol That's too harsh.

She's grown because of the Star Dress and because Mashima doesn't care too much about the hows, but wearing fodder spirits as clothes shouldn't be that big a boost.

Lucy's come along way yeah compared to the rest of the team and the other top tiers of fairy tail she seems like fodder but she could 100% defeat 90% of Fairy Tail at this point

Current Lucy could probably solo the members of fairy tail that was left behind for 7 years

Her Star Dress Magic is basically the celestial sprit version of Erza's equip and she's shown to be very good at using it and combining the different dresses

Will she ever close the gap that's between Natsu, Gray, Erza and herself

Nope

But is she slowly becoming a powerful force in her own right

1000%
Naah
She is happy of the crew in human form
:kriwhat:

Mirajane , Juvia >>>

Yoho

โ€Ž
Naah
She is happy of the crew in human form
:kriwhat:

Mirajane , Juvia >>>
Mirajane yeah, Juvia? Hmmmm idk I'd say they're about even Lucy with her Aquarius Stardress could probably cancel out Juvia's power

Season 1 of the original? lol That's too harsh.

She's grown because of the Star Dress and because Mashima doesn't care too much about the hows, but wearing fodder spirits as clothes shouldn't be that big a boost.
Her dress gives her a new cloths because she is a fan service character.
Author knows what sells.

I can only consider her strong if like , she can combine with the spirit herself and change form of her magic , like turning into combined form of Aquarious , she should become a strong water mage with few perks like Underwater breathing. But no , we have a costume where tits are more visible.

Unless she gets the celestial king as pet. Imma stay harsh.
Post automatically merged:

Mirajane yeah, Juvia? Hmmmm idk I'd say they're about even Lucy with her Aquarius Stardress could probably cancel out Juvia's power
I don't even think aquarious can do anything to her.
Juvia is simply Water logia.

Yoho

โ€Ž
Her dress gives her a new cloths because she is a fan service character.
Author knows what sells.

I can only consider her strong if like , she can combine with the spirit herself and change form of her magic , like turning into combined form of Aquarious , she should become a strong water mage with few perks like Underwater breathing. But no , we have a costume where tits are more visible.

Unless she gets the celestial king as pet. Imma stay harsh.
Post automatically merged:

I don't even think aquarious can do anything to her.
Juvia is simply Water logia.
When you say Combine with her Spirits do you mean like Mirajanes Take over magic?

Spriggans is a very vague title.
Some were fodder like Sand guy and at the same time we had irene and august. They fuckin moved the continent and what not. Scale is absolutely huge.
Yeah the scale between them is huge. But even spriggans like Ajeel or Wall are still part of the strongest characters in the verse. Even in the 100YQ there are not many characters who are stronger than most of the S12 members imo.
The black dragon slayer knights (Kirin, Misaki, Suzaku and Haku) are the only ones who are probably stronger than some of the S12.

I don't count the Fire and Flame members or the new demons so far.

Brandish is the best example she is still a monster and between the S12 she was somewhere in the middle, there are at least 5-6 spriggans who are stronger than her imo.

Thats the reason I don't like the last arc of the original Manga. Not even that they defeated the S12 they also defeated Zeref and Acnologia. Thats so fucking lame :/

Next chapter a wizard from the evil third faction will arrive, Lucy will deal with it using Aquarius and Brandish will be convinced to leave the key to her. A subordinate of Ignia may also show up to further mess things up for the heroes. So a few chapters before we move to the next dragon god.

I hope the remaining dragon god encounters don't follow the same pattern as this one.
I also think that one of the F&F members will appear or one of the demons.

But I still don't like the fact that Mercphobia lost his power again. I wish we could have seen his true power. :/

I also think that one of the F&F members will appear or one of the demons.

But I still don't like the fact that Mercphobia lost his power again. I wish we could have seen his true power. :/
I really hope the other dragon gods get a better treatment and get to show off "why" they're supposed to be comparable to Acnologia (I'm still a non-believer).

Ignia even went as far as to say that this time they're stronger than earlier in the series, right? That their power was sealed or something. They better show it.

I really hope the other dragon gods get a better treatment and get to show off "why" they're supposed to be comparable to Acnologia (I'm still a non-believer).

Ignia even went as far as to say that this time they're stronger than earlier in the series, right? That their power was sealed or something. They better show it.
They should have ended with acnologia only.
They are OP for 100 year quest now.

They had worse problem dealing with mard geer and co.

Yoho

โ€Ž
I wanna see how the take over process works, all the demons Mira took over was taken over off screen