Manga Discussion Fairy Tail

@Tyki_Mikk I still hope he isn't down yet
He wont, most likely next chapter thought.
But he already did what most opponents fail to do, tank Natsu punches.

Rewatching Fairy tail let me realize how durable the past villians been, Hades took so many attacks before he got defeated, that was crazy. But after that arc, the opponents started to became less stronger in endurance, ended one shoted in the end.

He wont, most likely next chapter thought.
But he already did what most opponents fail to do, tank Natsu punches.

Rewatching Fairy tail let me realize how durable the past villians been, Hades took so many attacks before he got defeated, that was crazy. But after that arc, the opponents started to became less stronger in endurance, ended one shoted in the end.
Thats something I really hate about the later arcs in ft, its the same thing what happened with Kagura, Minerva and Jura during the GMG arc, one shot or two shots and they were down.
Tartaros arc was better again but later it happened again with some members of Alvarez or some members of the BDSN or the Signario sisters too.

So I am glad that Brian tank more attacks&punches. I hope the other F&F members and the demons will get the same treatment.

Happy is actually Cat dragon and user of Cat dragon slaying magic.
He is? :noo::amazing:

Well it makes sense he is the Edolas Acnologia after all :steef:

But whats with the other cat, the cat from F&F :choppawhat:

Could be, we'll probably get an epic flash back
If they make a flashback about them then I hope they will show Mard Geer too, because he knew the Celestial Spirit King and we never learned about it.