Manga Discussion Fairy Tail

@Tyki_Mikk I still hope he isn't down yet
He wont, most likely next chapter thought.
But he already did what most opponents fail to do, tank Natsu punches.

Rewatching Fairy tail let me realize how durable the past villians been, Hades took so many attacks before he got defeated, that was crazy. But after that arc, the opponents started to became less stronger in endurance, ended one shoted in the end.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Oh my bad :noo:

I will add you to the list :BigW:

I still wonder why Natsu etc are not turned into dragons too same thing with this little cat :choppawhat:

I wonder why Merc knows her, maybe he knew a former owner of the key?

@Tyki_Mikk I still hope he isn't down yet
Could be, we'll probably get an epic flash back

He wont, most likely next chapter thought.
But he already did what most opponents fail to do, tank Natsu punches.

Rewatching Fairy tail let me realize how durable the past villians been, Hades took so many attacks before he got defeated, that was crazy. But after that arc, the opponents started to became less stronger in endurance, ended one shoted in the end.
Thats something I really hate about the later arcs in ft, its the same thing what happened with Kagura, Minerva and Jura during the GMG arc, one shot or two shots and they were down.
Tartaros arc was better again but later it happened again with some members of Alvarez or some members of the BDSN or the Signario sisters too.

So I am glad that Brian tank more attacks&punches. I hope the other F&F members and the demons will get the same treatment.

Happy is actually Cat dragon and user of Cat dragon slaying magic.
He is? :noo::amazing:

Well it makes sense he is the Edolas Acnologia after all :steef:

But whats with the other cat, the cat from F&F :choppawhat:

Could be, we'll probably get an epic flash back
If they make a flashback about them then I hope they will show Mard Geer too, because he knew the Celestial Spirit King and we never learned about it.

Overall this chapter was boring, but I liked how he kicked misfortune away. :suresure:

It sucks that Randi is going away again, if this is the final arc why isn't she part of it? She could help them a lot....

So next time we will get a 1 vs 6 battle? Pretty sure she will either lose against them or she will get help from others. :choppawhat:

But what the hell happened with Aldoron? Was he already defeated by the 6? :shocked:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Overall this chapter was boring, but I liked how he kicked misfortune away. :suresure:

It sucks that Randi is going away again, if this is the final arc why isn't she part of it? She could help them a lot....

So next time we will get a 1 vs 6 battle? Pretty sure she will either lose against them or she will get help from others. :choppawhat:

But what the hell happened with Aldoron? Was he already defeated by the 6? :shocked:
The way Lucy's segment ended made me think she's gonna end up losing Aquarius again somehow

🤣 Natsu punted Miss Fortune like a football

Kinda sucks that Erza is the one that ran into the demons and not Gray or Mira, I don't see the point of giving Gray Demon slaying magic if he wasn't going to be set up to fight the demons

The way Lucy's segment ended made me think she's gonna end up losing Aquarius again somehow
It seems so, but it would be somehow boring if it happens again. I don't want to see another plot with her key :josad:

🤣 Natsu punted Miss Fortune like a football
That was so good :milaugh:

Kinda sucks that Erza is the one that ran into the demons and not Gray or Mira, I don't see the point of giving Gray Demon slaying magic if he wasn't going to be set up to fight the demons
They must really hate Gray, the poor guy doesn't have the chance to shine in this manga, thats so sad and I thought that Gray would fight at least against one of them.

Well maybe later in the arc he will fight against one of them if they defeat Erza.....but Erza and lose? :suresure:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
It seems so, but it would be somehow boring if it happens again. I don't want to see another plot with her key :josad:

That was so good :milaugh:

They must really hate Gray, the poor guy doesn't have the chance to shine in this manga, thats so sad and I thought that Gray would fight at least against one of them.

Well maybe later in the arc he will fight against one of them if they defeat Erza.....but Erza and lose? :suresure:
Erza can't lose, why?.....because she's Erza

Erza can't lose, why?.....because she's Erza
:josad::milaugh:

I am pretty sure that even if she can't defeat them, she will still not lose, either someone like Jellal will appear or Wed from fire and flame to "help" her so that he/she can fight against Erza after the battle against the demons.

I don't know how, but somehow Erza will still "win" this fight. :josad::kriwhat:

But maybe Gray will still get a power up? If Erza is in the country where Aldoron is, then I am pretty sure Wendy will be fight against Selene, so Gray must fight against Viernes and Viernes can use alchemy, someone mentioned in the manga that Maker magic and alchemy are similar, so maybe Gray can power up his magic with alchemy?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
:josad::milaugh:

I am pretty sure that even if she can't defeat them, she will still not lose, either someone like Jellal will appear or Wed from fire and flame to "help" her so that he/she can fight against Erza after the battle against the demons.

I don't know how, but somehow Erza will still "win" this fight. :josad::kriwhat:

But maybe Gray will still get a power up? If Erza is in the country where Aldoron is, then I am pretty sure Wendy will be fight against Selene, so Gray must fight against Viernes and Viernes can use alchemy, someone mentioned in the manga that Maker magic and alchemy are similar, so maybe Gray can power up his magic with alchemy?
Gray learning alchemy would be pretty neat, I'd also hope Irene left her power behind in Wendy so Wendy can be a duel element slayer

Gray learning alchemy would be pretty neat, I'd also hope Irene left her power behind in Wendy so Wendy can be a duel element slayer
Would be really cool if Wendy can use dual mode thanks to Irenes power. :steef:

But the possibility is there that she maybe will eat Selenes moon ds magic, would also be really cool, but I hope more for Irenes power would be better because her ds magic power ups the enchantment power.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Would be really cool if Wendy can use dual mode thanks to Irenes power. :steef:

But the possibility is there that she maybe will eat Selenes moon ds magic, would also be really cool, but I hope more for Irenes power would be better because her ds magic power ups the enchantment power.
Yeah Irene's magic is perfect fit for duel element or Cobra's poison slaying magic

The Sky Poison Slayer has a incredible ring to it

Poison her enemies and healing her friends at the same time

Nope I think he will go forward into Ice make Magic.
He was impressed by Ash Make magic creating something like a Ship out of nothing with Ash Make magic.
If Gray learns that level of Ice make Magic maybe that's a huge power up.