Manga Discussion Fairy Tail

Surprised to see Zero again. I hope this ain't the final "arc" but its looking like it now...
Pretty sure that this is the final arc and sadly it gives me Alvarez vibes now...

Natsu's stupidity killed me this time
🥲
Yep, "we are 5 and we have 5 enemies" and that all of them agree and even Elefseria?..... Sorry but thats very stupid....

You know the stakes are truly over the roof when the likes of Lucy and Gray are sent on a solo mission intro a rampaging dragon god's territory with an army of dragonized people at their disposal.
Oh I really hate it, how the hell should they win against them?

But I have the feeling, if they destroy the lacrimas, the dragonize spell will be broken and maybe even the dragons gods will be defeated with that?

I think this is a clear setup for Aquarius return.
Yep, seems so. The only good point about this chapter.

I like it that Lucy and the others will have some moments to show us new things but I don't like the way how this happens.

Oh I really hate it, how the hell should they win against them?

But I have the feeling, if they destroy the lacrimas, the dragonize spell will be broken and maybe even the dragons gods will be defeated with that?
That's what they're aiming for, but usual shonen script would demand for them to succeed at most once and to have to manually defeat the other dragon gods if not all of them. There's no way they can 1v1 them, though, so they should get reinforcements even if they didn't call of them.

If it truly is the final arc Laxus and Gildarts won't sit it out, at least. I just want them and Jellal to get some good fights.

If they do just destroy the lacrymas singlehandedly and that's it then I'll be out of words.

If it truly is the final arc Laxus and Gildarts won't sit it out, at least. I just want them and Jellal to get some good fights.
As much as I want them to fight ,
I personally never enjoyed Jellal fight ,
I consider Gildarts put of his prime now ,

And laxus already got his moment against erza full powered with Natsu Dragon slayer magic and Gray Demon slayer Magic enchantments. It was such a wholesome fight for me , where erza happily admits Laxus is always there at guild when she isn't around.

As much as I want them to fight ,
I personally never enjoyed Jellal fight ,
I consider Gildarts put of his prime now ,

And laxus already got his moment against erza full powered with Natsu Dragon slayer magic and Gray Demon slayer Magic enchantments. It was such a wholesome fight for me , where erza happily admits Laxus is always there at guild when she isn't around.
Come on, they can get some more spotlights just because they had a couple good moments if this is the end of it all, it's not like there aren't enough opponents.

I have to disagree, mostly on Gildarts. Someone who the author is keeping out of the sequel "because he's too powerful to be in it yet" isn't out of his prime.

You know the stakes are truly over the roof when the likes of Lucy and Gray are sent on a solo mission intro a rampaging dragon god's territory with an army of dragonized people at their disposal.
Does that mean gray is a weakling nowadays ? Haven’t kept up with fairy tail in years

If they do just destroy the lacrymas singlehandedly and that's it then I'll be out of words.
If that happens.....well after the U0 saga in EZ I wouldn't be surprised but I still hope that this will not be the case.

I have to disagree, mostly on Gildarts. Someone who the author is keeping out of the sequel "because he's too powerful to be in it yet" isn't out of his prime.
Same here, I also want to see Gildarts again and I really hope that we will see his whole power this time.

Does that mean gray is a weakling nowadays ? Haven’t kept up with fairy tail in years
Not really. Certainly still stronger than Lucy and Wendy so he is at least the top 3 among the 5 Mashima's golden kids.

And not as bad as Mashima treated Mirajane, she is just really irrelevant. All hype all talk but not execution.

When Faris gathered the new Oracion Seis, everyone was rejoicing because finally Mirajane will get spotlight and fighting 1 of them. Then this chapter happened, FT showing its trash side again, only 5 golden kids can shine while everyone else will sit in the background. At least Jellal and Laxus are still somewhat relevant but the likes of Mira, Gildarts, Makarov, Elfman, Gajeel, Cana, Freed, Lisanna RIP them.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Not really. Certainly still stronger than Lucy and Wendy so he is at least the top 3 among the 5 Mashima's golden kids.

And not as bad as Mashima treated Mirajane, she is just really irrelevant. All hype all talk but not execution.

When Faris gathered the new Oracion Seis, everyone was rejoicing because finally Mirajane will get spotlight and fighting 1 of them. Then this chapter happened, FT showing its trash side again, only 5 golden kids can shine while everyone else will sit in the background. At least Jellal and Laxus are still somewhat relevant but the likes of Mira, Gildarts, Makarov, Elfman, Gajeel, Cana, Freed, Lisanna RIP them.
The other members always gather when the threat is to big for just team natsu to handle, it's just team Natsu are the main characters so of course everyone else will seem irrelevant compared to them