News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
With how Oda flowers up the language? I expect something like...

"A daring and determined agent, the only man on Onigashima who could intervene between a battle of monsters!!"

Just the most dramatic retelling of what he did
I except some mid rephrasing of what we already know :

« a strong agent capable to accomplish even the most dangerous mission »

« a clash of justice » (with a drake vs Go picture)
how are they weaker than jack when they matched him for 5 days are you smoking crack or something
taking turns while Jack kept fighting non stop

Jack was the only unstoppable monster in Zou

Jack > Base Duke is quite sure

how are they weaker than jack when they matched him for 5 days are you smoking crack or something
they matched together with bunch of rest and it seems like Jack did not even use hybrid

They need sulong form to beat Jack, which is one of the biggest ups since it makes fodder like Carrot and actual fighter
So in base they can at most stall jack
but in sulong they can fight him for real and even beat him if they last long enough

Mr. Go out here performing Whitebeard levels of endurance feats, still able to move faster than two Yonko can react to.
Plot speed
Oda needed a plot device to recreate Oden vs Kaido outcome but this time Oden (luffy) dies to awaken his fruit
Post automatically merged:

Mr Go still above Vergo though

Vergo isn't beating any SN
Any SN washes Vergo in a fight

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Mr. Go out here performing Whitebeard levels of endurance feats, still able to move faster than two Yonko can react to.
Mr.Go literally took a Hachinosu Garp lvl stab, instantly packed up Drake and intercepted two top tiers mid blitz on the roof.

Then he took an enraged angry drunk Kaidou attack, quite possibly Kaidou's angriest attack of all time, and stayed conscious long enough to snap pictures of G5.

Like wtf are we talking about here??!! Put respect on this mans name, I swear I'm done with him being overlooked.

As a former Drake enjoyer, I can’t understand why anyone would enjoy this coward.

Bro spent Wano begging stronger parties to protect him and then getting trashed by faceless CP agents lmfao.

Enjoying Drake was a mistake.
Drake's design is so good
Oda is such a bum for wasting him on being weaker than Franky now

calm down, let the dude with the help of his buddy get past Perospero first