News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Why are you losing your mind over this?
Do you feel that I am ? I'm simply posting random post to have fun lol. I don't care what you guyz are saying, I've seen that stuff hundreds times already, it's not new.

I'm simply throwing a stone in the pond.

Most of your carrot theories/speculations are proof of that.
That's because you confuse theorizing with analyzing. A theorizer is not an analyst.

I'm Both.

So while I might be wrong when I theorize, I'm not when I analyze, or very rarely and never here.

The only type of discussion people can have with you (you're the wall btw)
You would be surprised.

When it comes to storytelling there is no "objectivity" to any of it.
This shows that you don't understand what I'm talking about.

If you are able to understand a story, is because an author is creating their story under ceratin rules.

Those rules are objectives and can be analyzed objectively.

What I'm saying is that Oda is using a set of rule that you guyz do not seem to have the tool to understand plainly. This creates a situation where most people here, when I analyse those rules and narrations, are sayin to me "it's not that deep bro".

THis is what a lack of media literacy is. A lack of tools to really understand deeply a story.

Gladly, it's not incurable. You can learn to get those tools.

That could explain why @Logiko relates to the story so much. :rolaugh:
:kaidowhat:

Do you feel that I am ? I'm simply posting random post to have fun lol. I don't care what you guyz are saying, I've seen that stuff hundreds times already, it's not new.

I'm simply throwing a stone in the pond.

That's because you confuse theorizing with analyzing. A theorizer is not an analyst.

I'm Both.

So while I might be wrong when I theorize, I'm not when I analyze, or very rarely and never here.

You would be surprised.

This shows that you don't understand what I'm talking about.

If you are able to understand a story, is because an author is creating their story under ceratin rules.

Those rules are objectives and can be analyzed objectively.

What I'm saying is that Oda is using a set of rule that you guyz do not seem to have the tool to understand plainly. This creates a situation where most people here, when I analyse those rules and narrations, are sayin to me "it's not that deep bro".

THis is what a lack of media literacy is. A lack of tools to really understand deeply a story.

Gladly, it's not incurable. You can learn to get those tools.

:kaidowhat:
I wouldn't be surprised considering I've seen you have "discussions" with dozens of people here

Me. I've worked in a writers room in the past. I got a minor in creative and screenwriting. I've actually done this shit for money. So know your place, there is no such thing as an "objective interesting character."
Bro got cooked with that answer lmao. I'd personally stop posting after being done this bad ngl

yamato vc coc confirmed
zoro vc ......
Again that brain dead argument.
- Zoro made people pass out.
- King questioned about it.
- Long lightening trails from weapons.

Literally every fuckin indication lmao. Even if you remove the Last one as visual indicator.
First two is still uncounterable lmao.

- What has aramaki has?
His fans claiming it's black lmao.
While none does in the OP verse lmao.