News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Ok Good, now let me tell you that if you are thinking that One Piece is not that deep, you are really NOT the type of screenwriter that I would trust for a job mate and even less have interesting discussions with.

Having done paid work as a screenwriter doesn't mean that you are a good one. And when you tell me that there is no objectivity in Storytelling or that there is no such thing as an objectively interesting character, I know for a fact the type of writer I'm talking to.

I won't brag about what I know, but just understand that if I'm not able to work, it's not because I've a lack of skill.

Ok ?

One PIece is OBJECTIVELY amazing and Wano was OBJECTIVELY amazing (despite some lows). Now. Back off. If you can't have an objective vision of One Piece, you have absolutely no interest for me as a creative.

You didn't search well enough.
And I'm allowing myself to be a little bit less respectfull because of your answer. Never tell me to know my place when I'm talking about a subject I'm passionnate about and I've worked all my life on. You will unleash hell.

I'm talking about a real social phenomenon. Something that people are actually trying to decipher. A real lack of the capacity to understand some stories in different fanbase.

A lack of critical thinking and reflexion.

It doesn't give the user haki, only takes haki from the user

Kaido is familiar with Oden's haki but called it strange. That means he wasn't familiar with the haki Zoro used. Which means Zoro used his own haki because Kaido is not familiar with Zoro's haki.
That doesn't contradict haki storage at all

Especially after the recent chapter where we learned that joytoy stored haki for 800 fucking years in a damn rope...

Kaido went on to ask why oden's aura was emanating from enma. Check the last panel

Ok Good, now let me tell you that if you are thinking that One Piece is not that deep, you are really NOT the type of screenwriter that I would trust for a job mate and even less have interesting discussions with.

Having done paid work as a screenwriter doesn't mean that you are a good one. And when you tell me that there is no objectivity in Storytelling or that there is no such thing as an objectively interesting character, I know for a fact the type of writer I'm talking to.

I won't brag about what I know, but just understand that if I'm not able to work, it's not because I've a lack of skill.

Ok ?

One PIece is OBJECTIVELY amazing and Wano was OBJECTIVELY amazing (despite some lows). Now. Back off. If you can't have an objective vision of One Piece, you have absolutely no interest for me as a creative.
I don't care what you think. I'm not really affected by the opinions of a 35 yo who's never worked a day in his life. You don't understand what you're talking about and you clearly don't even understand the principles of creative writing. We have guidelines when it comes to writing, that doesn't mean they're ironclad rules that are applied objectively in every single case. You are as uneducated as you are lazy.

If you've never gone out of your way to actually be part of the collaborative process of writing and have never had anything produced in your life then kindly stfu. You have nothing to show for all that fake knowledge and skill you're so proud of, that makes you an unrealized loser.

It's crazy we can see a character still using haki after they finished fighting and some think it's impossible for his sword to be coated in the blackened haki he's still using.

:lawsigh:
Here's GB way later after he negged king and queen. Against the fodder samurai

Why's his sword still black? Even after minutes of not fighting?

Is his haki so strong that his sword stays black for so long?

Or is it a kokuto?