News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

A lack of critical thinking and reflexion.
The irony of you talking about critical thinking when you can't even handle different opinions from your own. Everytime you are challenged on anything you'll automatically claim to be "objectively right."

You are not passionate about anything except lecturing other people in forums, that makes you an uninspired, lazy, smarmy little boy.

Queen being revealed as Franky father in a VC despite them being near each other for a while during the raid with zero implication is so fucking retarded. Franky was abandoned when he was like 10 so he should be able to recognize his parents
To be fair, Queen back then was really skinny and had way more hair.

Queen now is a fat fuck lol, I don't think Franky would recognize current Queen as his dad.

Yeah zoro's sword that oden used to own for years...

We literally had the chapter with 800 year old rope haki lmao

Nothing strange about sword coc storage anymore

We'll just throw this in yalls faces every time you tey to cope about GB having a kokuto :araboss:
Since when Sandai is Oden Sword.
Bro Doesn't even know what he's talking about.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

You don't understand what you're talking about and you clearly don't even understand the principles of creative writing.
Sadly for you. That's not the case.

We have guidelines when it comes to writing, that doesn't mean they're ironclad rules that are applied objectively in every single case.
Indeed. I'm talking about rules not as stone masses but as guides. Meaning that when we find such rules in the story. We can identify and interprete them objectively.

You will have sometimes in One Piece the possibility to have different vision on a very specific subject. For example, it's possible to say that for now, there is multiple interpretation possible for the character of Chopper and his future storyline. We know a lot, but depending on the way Oda will write the story, it could go in different direction.

But when we are analyzing something that was planted clearly in the story, we can analyse objectively those tools and storylines.

You are as uneducated as you are lazy.
And you just los the last bit of respect that I had for you. Too bad.

If you've never gone out of your way to actually be part of the collaborative process of writing and have never had anything
Mate, I've worked with multiple stories, on multiples project, with multiple person on multiple groups in MULTIPLE structures. Just ... don't try. You really don't want to test me on this field. You should know that when I'm sure of something, I'm not joking. It means that I have the ressource to back it up.

You are as misguided as you are unreasonably arrogant.
I'm arrogant yes. But this arrogance comes in response to the trashing of an objectively good story that I see here and the complete refusal to learn from a new opinion on said story.

I'm only reacting to your own arrogance here. I can be really humble if I need to. But you need to give the change.