News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Bogard

You can't win
The weather should be nice over there - visit Banff or something rather than reading shitty Vivrecards 😂

Poor @Bogard probably still believes databooks like gospels 😂😂 I remember you didn't trust Bleach/HxH (or some other manga I cant remember) databooks even though they came from the author
I never fully believed in the databooks. It's always been Manga > SBS > Databooks for me(and eventhen it's only the vivre card that could actually be used for anything substantial since it's written by Oda)

They are still sources, but they are less valuable than Sbs, which itself is less valuable than the manga

Lmao. If it was as important as a Kokuto , It would have specifically told us already lmao.
Mihawk Blade and Ryuma blade both are confirmed in Manga and VIvre card.
what about Aramaki lol.
It'll be revealed when he fights zolo

Shusui was only revealed as kokuto AFTER zolo himself noticed it and asked zombie Ryuma about it

It certainly wasn't introd as a kokuto

Oda will give the honor of asking GB about his kokuto to zolo the sword expert :zosmug:

Nothing can save the lack of media literacy of this forum.

I now understand that it's not even a problem with One Piece, but with multiple story over multiple fanbases.

You guys... I'm so sad for you all. :/
Living in a world where you can't understand simple storytelling..

:peperain::pepecry:
Poor soul.. Not being able to understand simple storylines....

I feel so sad for you guys. It means that you will probably never understand the real light of One Piece and other stories.

And I'm not the only one pointing out this problem.. it seems to be a growing concern.. in multiple fanbase.

If your reaction to One Piece is : "it's not that deep bro"... it means you are probably infected with the lack of media literacy disease...

Poor souls...

:pepecry:

You were insulting everybody just now.
I never insult and you know that already.

What I say are the fact : I observe a lack of media literacy and this lack is factual and can be observed on this entire forum but also in a LOT of fanbase all over popculture.

You feel insulted by that ? Well, then it's a you problem, not mine.

Including some of my friends here. accusing them of being "media illiterates" just because they disagree with you.
This is not an insult, but an observation. When you call trash writing, the objectively good writing of an objectively good character. This is a simple fact of being not able to understand storytelling. Also, I did not use that word to designate people, so you are lying on top of being wrong. ;)

You are a huge sociopath and narcissist.
Maybe yes. Who knows ?

:kayneshrug:

The fact that you said "I can be humble when I want" makes it crystal clear what type of loser imbecile you are.
Please refrain insulting from everyone, I know it's hard for you to be mature, but try for once. You don't have to insult to be disrespectfull.

He deserves it this time, he deserves to be put in his place after throwing shade at @Mr. Reloaded for no reason.
If that's what you call putting people in place, you will have to put more work in dear

:kata:

Zoro noticed it. exactly your words lmao.
Aramaki sword went unoticed by everyone lol.
Did zoro fight him yet?

Kinemon the wano samurai didn't even notice Shusui their national treasure for the whole of punk hazard lol

But you want them to notice a kokuto they don't know while they're getting vines up their asses?
Post automatically merged:

My man @MonochromeYoru still waiting for some legit cope to say law got pasta low diff :gokulaugh:
This has nothing to do with Law lol

i literally explained it...

Enma being the magic sword it was, needed a certain standard from zolo to let him use its coc.

He only achieved that against king. Until then, enma was feeding him acoa only.
Lmao another headcanon.

Bro's logic.
" Enma has Oden Haki " Like Emeth had " Rope Haki " From Joyboy.

JoyBoy Mentions one time use only.

Zoro uses Conqueror in Egghead after Wano. It's already been more than twice now.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Now bro create more headcanon of " Oden sealed never ending haki in enma "