News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Looooooooooooooooooooool

if true this is stupid as fuckk

How the fuck this was never addressed during the whole manga and arc ??????????!!!!
Franky is form South Blue.
Post automatically merged:

can someone not travel?
In the world of One Piece, it is very difficult to travel.

Also, Franky has lived for 4 years of his life in the South Blue. Why the fuck would Queen want to waste 4 years of his life in that sea?

Still wifi diffed by shanks :saturn:

And kaido was wifi diffed by shanks too

So shanks > aramaki > kaido + king

:shocked::shocked:
That Shanks/GB interaction gets way overwanked lol. GB was always overexpressive, he is the same guy who sweated at Yamato in one panel while getting no damange from an Advanced CoC attack from her and easily restricting both her and the rest of the Scabbards at the same. They literally looked a neg diff for him while being all together lmao.

Furthermore, GB had just pulled up solo against an alliance that defeated not one but two emperors. If a whole third party like the Red Haired Pirates appear as well acting antagonistically towards him, being intimated is a fair reaction lol. Heck, he even said: "I'm not ready to pick a fight with you guys yet."

People also bring up Kaido and how GB didn't pull up on Wano while he was there, but they sure as heck don't shit on prime WB for also not going there. And WB had far more "personal" motives to go there, his "brother" Oden. And mind you, folks are right not to dowplay WB for that. It's not a hit on his portrayal. But, for some reason, the same doesn't apply to Greenbull. And Greenbull is a Admiral, who specifically need permission to attack/fight in Yonkou territory.

Nah man, the GB downplay has been wild. He's a monster strenght wise.

Last edited:
What interests me is that apparently Viver Card confirms that Crocodile & Buggy are from Grand Line but Mihawk's Origin is left Unspecified.
I'm more & more convinced that Mihawk is from Laugh Tale, He is Opposite of Zoro in everything.
While Zoro got Lost & couldn't get back to his Island, Mihawk's Case was the opposite, it's his Island that got Lost & He can't find it.
Bro is from Marijuana, is he still the only character without a place of birth?
Btw was Greenbum's swordsmanship and black blade confirmed?
I'm sure this white stick is super important to his fighting style. :BigW:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Franky is form South Blue.
Post automatically merged:

In the world of One Piece, it is very difficult to travel.

Also, Franky has lived for 4 years of his life in the South Blue. Why the fuck would Queen want to waste 4 years of his life in that sea?
Queen is super strong, a great scientist and had ressources

it’s not impossible at all to sail in the new world grand line the Blues etc for him

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Oda's writing skills have truly deserted him long ago, this reveal about Queen being Franky's father despite the 0 interactions between the two is another proof of it.
Lets wait for confirmation

i can’t cope at all if it’s true

I prefer to stay in copium till it’s completely 10000% confirmed