Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very blatant escalation between Luffy and Shanks' crews and a clear outcome of violence

But sure, they'll have a Davy Back Fight still:kobeha:
Yea
Luffy and shanks have immense respect for each other. And at the end of the day they’re not going to really be antagonistic enemies

We’re definitely getting a Davy back fight again but shanks and/or buggy make the most sense

Yea
Luffy and shanks have immense respect for each other. And at the end of the day they’re not going to really be antagonistic enemies

We’re definitely getting a Davy back fight again but shanks and/or buggy make the most sense
Yeah no this doesnt make sense at all.

Whitebeard and Roger have immense respect for each other. They didn't have a Davy Back Fight when they battled lol

Yea

No paper thinks Shanks vs Luffy will be like luffy vs kaido

Do people realise that for it to happens
Shanks has to be evil , he has to make civilians suffer so badly . And he also shouldn't have a bond with Luffy
Even in this chapter he didn't give barto a real poison. The dude ain't some evil cruel pirate

Yeah no this doesnt make sense at all.

Whitebeard and Roger have immense respect for each other. They didn't have a Davy Back Fight when they battled lol
WB and Roger still never fought 100% seriously

Also WB and Roger aren't shanks and Luffy
Shanks literally saved Luffy, he's Luffy's idol.
Wb isn't Roger saviour nor idol

donarudo turampo will slap around kamala, and by proxy her voters with the same haircolor as barto, in a similar fashion tonight.
she has to defend haitian migrants, who are accused of being what barto is called, cannibals.
goda parallels!

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
Barto's crew has NO presence, too. Almost feels like Ace's crew.

Barto going to Kidd would be great, I still want Hawkins and Drake to end up with Law.
Same with supernova crews and the grand fleet. My dumbass actually got hyped for faust(WHO?!), heat, wire, gotti, Vito etc. Only laws crew got any love in the end. Surprisingly.

Yeah I've wanted Hawkins and Drake for Law since forever. Capone, Kidd, Bonney would be a hilarious combo too. I wanted Kidd or Law to get page one and ulti too, I can't think who would be funnier with ulti on their crew. With Law it would kinda be like mihawk and perona dynamic wise but ulti would be more ballsy and aggressive ofc.

I hope Kidd, Law, barto unite. With capone, Hawkins too. Idk what Oda has planned for Drake and Sword but I hope he does something truly great for Drake especially giving him awakening after almost dying now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.