Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Oh yes ofc! Also really morbid given his origins too. That's bitterly ironic given soul king is his dad too.
Classic trope of villain fears death, tries to gain immortality and gains in it a fate worse than death, I love that shit.

I don't think hidan feared death iirc but what happened to him via shikamaru was hilariously hardcore, savage and cathartic too.

This makes think of similar storylines and fates in the absolutely incredible horror game Eternal Darkness : Sanity's Requiem too.
Another cool thing I noticed was that Yhwach also dies in the exact same manner as Yamamoto:
- Gets his powers sealed/stolen
- Gets Bisected in half diagonally
Really fitting to die as his rival did. Only difference is that Yama took it quietly and accepted it whereas Yhwach started crying.

I loved Shikamaru getting his revenge on Hidan! One of the most badass scenes in the story

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
You, me, and Tekking just patiently waiting for Faust to do something.

Hawkins is the kind of guy to tell his crew to do something else related to his fortune readings while he's in Wano, though. Like Law with his crew in Zou when he was in Dressrosa.
That's a valid possibility, maybe they're chilling with urouge or Lafitte somehow lmao.

I'll never forget, the anime had a scene of Hawkins vs Zoro and Luffy and the ponytail braid guy in Hawkins crew was randomly shown falling into a new crevasse to his apparent death. A real wtf moment.

Did kuzan capture garp? he did garp is literaly covered in ice. Will be dumb to say he didnt. Now Did Kuzan defeated garp? he didnt and anyone who watched hachinosu know it took whole pirate island plus a massive help from shiryu to overcome the hero. Blackbeard is talking about capture not defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.