Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO I'm sorry I couldn't resist! I hope Usopp will call him out hard for it and it will be emotional as fuck but I don't trust current Oda.

Current Oda might offscreen/SBS it or make it a gag moment or just make Usopp forgive him without hesitation.

A long time ago I wrote a funny script of usopp hunting down yasopp with the wrath of "Chil D. Support".

Oh, yeah, I can see Oda skipping this completely, but I give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

What is with all these people saying Usopp might not make it to elbaf? Did I miss something in the Spoilers, are we off course.

:believe:

Anyway, what do you make off this current Nami Situation? Waking up in a room. Do you reckon she got kidnapped?

Btw, where can I find that script? That sounds like a fun read.
:milaugh:

Sorry for too many questions at once, I got carried away a little.

:catblush:

Last edited:
Well, Barto had it coming.

Wonder if this is the end of him. Have to see how his ship looks cause unless you are the Strawhats, losing your ship may as well mean the end for you.
Are you a teen ?? Nothing happened to Barto, we know that for sure
Post automatically merged:

Weirdest part to me is the giants are shook of what happens

means something or someone else is involved…
Factual

We got too little straw hats interactions post-skip. It is a problem. A big one actually. Pre-skip felt better cause it was about a gang of friends getting into trouble. Now its about politics and war. We barely the SHP hanging out.
Okay but this has nothing to do with the crew splitting. It has to do with how many other characters Oda involves in an arc. Skypiea and Water 7 and Thriller Bark all have the crew splitting, there just arent 14 other characters sharing panel time with the crew.

So nothing ?

Why didn't Luffy beat BM ? Whom he actually had a real beef throughout numerous arcs

But someone like Shanks will fight luffy in a serious battle cause "Shanks is going for one piece"
He technically did though. He was a part of the alliance that lead to BM's defeat.

Don't even try to compare the thematic relevance of Shanks and Big Mom lmfao. Everybody knows how much attention Oda gives to Shanks. The dude had to even compare him to the OG Joy Boy.

Shanks is Luffys one and only true rival for the One Piece. A serious fight between them is inevitable.

Yes the only way to defeat Barto with his barrier up, is to somehow get around the barrier (perhaps from his footing, or something like Law's shambles)
Or outlast it.
Strong enough haki might do it too. I don't think that thing is indestructible, just very very tough.

Yes the only way to defeat Barto with his barrier up, is to somehow get around the barrier (perhaps from his footing, or something like Law's shambles)
Or outlast it.
Or be way faster than previous scrubs like Bellamy, Cavendish and Gladius. It takes time to put the barrier up even if its 1 second.

Status
Not open for further replies.