Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of the weak points of Berserk for sure. Rape is very real especially during war and what not, but Berserk just goes overboard with it, adds nothing to the plot half the time.
It adds to the tension and sense of danger imo. You see that characters can get brutalized at any moment. I think the explicit violence of one of the strong points of Berserk. Everything is so raw.

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
Rape parts are too personally upsetting for me from experience. So I can't. Granted what happened to me was less extreme but has still permanently fucked me up for life and all my relationships or any situation I need to be touched like doctors examinations or out of comfort by others etc.

I tried the tenjho tenge manga without knowing how extreme it gets and the secondary MCs GF gets raped on panel without censorship. That was extremely upsetting to see naturally. Quit the series after that permanently and immediately.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Yasopp used Deadbeat Dad Departure.
Yasopp loads a special round.

Yasopp: "They won't be coming back from this! Special Milk and Cigarettes Star!"

(Barto-Club blows up, Beckmann is watching Monster swim out to see to each the survivors alive while pulling them under to drown them)

Beckman: "...Captain... are we the baddies?"

Shanks (wearing a Principal Skinner mask and suit): "No, Benn. It's the Kidds who are wrong."

Lucky Roux rips a man into two pieces and starts smacking him into his belly to make drum noises.

Beckman: ("Oh my gosh, this crew is full of fucking psychopaths. I just wanted to get laid.")

Status
Not open for further replies.