Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
He also poisoned Terra, Zoro's mother, and roofied Kuina so she got dizzy and fell down the stairs :crybeard:
It's not Shank's fault

Kuina was made for the steps

I still want a Stair Stair Fruit so bad just to see Zoro react to it.

Like, if you had basic Fortnite skills, you could legit stamina stall Zoro just by getting him lost in a really durable, giant house.

Look at Perona in Mihawk's mansion, she had Zoro on the ropes

Luffy's mother? Poisoned, and pushed down the stairs into the mouth of a Sea King.

Despicable Shanks

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It adds to the tension and sense of danger imo. You see that characters can get brutalized at any moment. I think the explicit violence of one of the strong points of Berserk. Everything is so raw.
I beg to differ, at some point it just comes off as weird. Like we get the point, especially when it's moving the plot and adding an element to the characters, but when it's just shoved in your face 24/7 it gets weird. I really didn't need to see a horse take his schlong out.

This might be a false equivalence, but I'll try and explain where I'm coming from. People jerk off all the time, now imagine a mangaka dedicates panels to a character pleasuring themselves every few chapters. Unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.