General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Hmm I think it was mentioned during Amazon Lily that she got her 80 mil bounty after her first excursion outside Amazon Lily as a pirate
Soon after she became a Warlord so that was her one and only bounty before the current events
Her first excursion as a captain, she went out on the sea multiple times as a kid as part of the kuja pirates (how she got kidnapped as a kid)

Ok. Let me do this again because it bothers me that I got it wrong. I'll do all the Straw Hats' bounties this time around and I'll rank them from lowest to highest.

First bounty:

Chopper: 50 berries
Nami: 16 million
Usopp (Sogeking): 30 million
Luffy: 30 million
Brook: 33 million
Franky: 44 million
Zoro: 60 million
Jinbe: 76 million
Sanji: 77 million
Robin: 79 million

Highest first bounty goes to Robin. Lowest first bounty goes to Chopper.

Second bounty:

Chopper: 100 berries
Nami: 66 million
Robin: 80 million
Brook: 83 million
Franky: 94 million
Luffy: 100 million
Zoro: 120 million
Sanji: 177 million
God Usopp: 200 million
Jinbe: 250 million

Highest second bounty goes to Jinbe. Lowest second bounty goes to Chopper.

Third bounty:

Chopper: 1000 berries
Robin: 130 million
Luffy: 300 million
Zoro: 320 million
Sanji: 330 million
Nami: 366 million
Brook: 383 million
Franky: 394 million
Jinbe: 438 million
God Usopp: 500 million

Highest third bounty goes to God Usopp. Lowest third bounty goes to Chopper.

Fourth bounty:

Chopper: ???
Nami: ???
Brook: ???
Franky: ???
Usopp: ???
Luffy: 400 million
Robin: 930 million
Sanji: 1.032 billion
Jinbe: 1.1 billion
Zoro: 1.111 billion

Highest fourth bounty goes to Zoro. Lowest fourth bounty goes to Luffy Chopper (probably).

Luffy pretty much carries half the crew when it comes to their bounties.

If I have to guess again :

- Shanks won't have a new bounty imo (beating Kid is nothing relevant). Bounty : 4.048 billions.

- Blackbeard will have a new bounty for having prevented the Marine to do their job (capture Boa Hancock) and for capturing Garp (and blackmailing the WG). New bounty -> 4.396 billions

- Luffy will have a new bounty because the WG will accuse him of having killed Vegapunk (maybe for Saturn's death too but not sure) and for having resisted an enormous buster call consisting of 1 amiral, 1 Elder, 9 vice admirals and 100 battleships. New bounty -> 4.029 billions

- Dorry and Broggy. New bounty for being back and for having took part in the Egghead incident. New bounty -> 1.5 billions each

- Bonney. Took part in the Egghead incident. Has mastered her power enough to mimic some Nika's powers. Can control Kuma and some Kuma like pacifistas. New bounty -> 1.3 billions-1.4 billions

- Zoro and Sanji will have respectable YC bounties at last so an increase of 300 miliions each. Zoro's new bounty -> 1.411 billions.
Sanji's new bounty -> 1.332 billions

- Jinbei. Same reasoning than Zoro and Sanji but less relevant than those two so an increase of 200 million. Jinbei's new bounty -> 1.300 billions

Rest of Strawhats will have an increase of 100 millions each (at max, an increase of 200 millions).

If I have to guess again :

- Shanks won't have a new bounty imo (beating Kid is nothing relevant). Bounty : 4.048 billions.

- Blackbeard will have a new bounty for having prevented the Marine to do their job (capture Boa Hancock) and for capturing Garp (and blackmailing the WG). New bounty -> 4.396 billions

- Luffy will have a new bounty because the WG will accuse him of having killed Vegapunk (maybe for Saturn's death too but not sure) and for having resisted an enormous buster call consisting of 1 amiral, 1 Elder, 9 vice admirals and 100 battleships. New bounty -> 4.029 billions

- Dorry and Broggy. New bounty for being back and for having took part in the Egghead incident. New bounty -> 1.5 billions each

- Bonney. Took part in the Egghead incident. Has mastered her power enough to mimic some Nika's powers. Can control Kuma and some Kuma like pacifistas. New bounty -> 1.3 billions-1.4 billions

- Zoro and Sanji will have respectable YC bounties at last so an increase of 300 miliions each. Zoro's new bounty -> 1.411 billions.
Sanji's new bounty -> 1.332 billions

- Jinbei. Same reasoning than Zoro and Sanji but less relevant than those two so an increase of 200 million. Jinbei's new bounty -> 1.300 billions

Rest of Strawhats will have an increase of 100 millions each (at max, an increase of 200 millions).
why would Zoro and Sanji get the same increase amount, why not the rest get the same amount?

why would Zoro and Sanji get the same increase amount, why not the rest get the same amount?
Because imo, along with Luffy, Zoro and Sanji will always have significant and different boost because they are the crew "main fighters" and they have generally special portrayal. Jinbei (and sometimes Robin) is close second.
That's why I gave a 300 millions increase for Zoro and Sanji, and a 200 millions increase for Jinbei.
And the rest a 100 millions increase.

Because imo, along with Luffy, Zoro and Sanji will always have significant and different boost because they are the crew "main fighters" and they have generally special portrayal. Jinbei (and sometimes Robin) is close second.
That's why I gave a 300 millions increase for Zoro and Sanji, and a 200 millions increase for Jinbei.
And the rest a 100 millions increase.
that has never been the case in each time bounties were awarded, especially when the whole crew got an increase the same time.

Even with Sanji being more special than the rest why would have have the same increase as Zoro when he didn't do anything the whole arc that warrants such an increase?

Luffy being Nika and his feats against Lucci, Kizaru and the elders should warrant a substantial increase
Robin should get an increase for obvious reasons
Zoro beating Lucci should warrant him an increase if not he gets the same increase as the rest
Sanji, Jinbe and the rest since they did nothing, they will all get an increase for being Luffy's underlings

that has never been the case in each time bounties were awarded, especially when the whole crew got an increase the same time.

Even with Sanji being more special than the rest why would have have the same increase as Zoro when he didn't do anything the whole arc that warrants such an increase?

Luffy being Nika and his feats against Lucci, Kizaru and the elders should warrant a substantial increase
Robin should get an increase for obvious reasons
Zoro beating Lucci should warrant him an increase if not he gets the same increase as the rest
Sanji, Jinbe and the rest since they did nothing, they will all get an increase for being Luffy's underlings
I already answered you : because Zoro and Sanji are considerd as the crew "main fighters" (hence their YC bounties) by the WG. So they will always have significant and different bounties unlike the others, whatever they will do in an arc.
You, like too many, see way too much the bounties from your perspective of reader. The WG don't have every feats the Strawhats can do individually like us.

I already answered you : because Zoro and Sanji are considerd as the crew "main fighters" (hence their YC bounties) by the WG. So they will always have significant and different bounties unlike the others, whatever they will do in an arc.
Zoro and Sanji are not considered the crews main fighting force, all the SHP are with Zoro, Jinbe and Sanji being seen as a bit superior.
Zoro and Sanji will never and have never have significant and different bounties, that's just your hopeful thinking and something that has never happened

You, like too many, see way too much the bounties from your perspective of reader. The WG don't have every feats the Strawhats can do individually like us.
That is Why only Luffy, Zoro and Rovin will receive different bounties unlike the rest who did nothing and are not a thread

Zoro and Sanji are not considered the crews main fighting force, all the SHP are with Zoro, Jinbe and Sanji being seen as a bit superior.
Zoro and Sanji will never and have never have significant and different bounties, that's just your hopeful thinking and something that has never happened

That is Why only Luffy, Zoro and Rovin will receive different bounties unlike the rest who did nothing and are not a thread
So why Sanji got a significant increase after Wano ?
Why Sanji got a significant first bounty after Enies Lobby ?

(I don't count the bounty after Dressrosa because Judge was behind this one).

Sanji being considered as a main fighter is implied since Enies Lobby when Lucci warned Blueno that Sanji might be one of their main fighters. And after that, Sanji got significant boost and has a YC bounty in the crew.
You're just arguing for the sake of arguing at this point (or you are those anti Sanji debaters who refuse anything about Sanji).

Beside exceptions like Robin (after Wano) and Usopp (after Dressrosa), the Strawhats who got significant boost always were Luffy, Zoro and Sanji.

So why Sanji got a significant increase after Wano ?
he beat Queen, what kind of question is that

Why Sanji got a significant first bounty after Enies Lobby ?
he beat Jabura

(I don't count the bounty after Dressrosa because Judge was behind this one).

Sanji being considered as a main fighter is implied since Enies Lobby when Lucci warned Blueno that Sanji might be one of their main fighters. And after that, Sanji got significant boost and has a YC bounty in the crew.
You're just arguing for the sake of arguing at this point (or you are those anti Sanji debaters who refuse anything about Sanji).
Sanji got those bounties because he beat other characters in those arcs, you thinking the same will happen now when Sanji did nothing is insane!
You say I'm arguing for the sake of arguing when I'm nearly stating facts, facts that contradict your delusions since what you have been saying is endeed delusional

Beside exceptions like Robin (after Wano) and Usopp (after Dressrosa), the Strawhats who got significant boost always were Luffy, Zoro and Sanji.
Dude every bounty the crew gets has always been Luffy > Zoro > Robin or Jinbe > Sanji > the rest with Dressrosa being the exception because of him being a Vinsmoke

This arc only Luffy and Zoro were involved in any sort of substantial fighting and have W's under their belts which is why they will get increases and even then it's doubtful if Zoro will get such an increase for beating Lucci or like the rest he will get a flat rate increase.

You are just being mad at this point because I called out your delusions

he beat Queen, what kind of question is that

he beat Jabura

Sanji got those bounties because he beat other characters in those arcs, you thinking the same will happen now when Sanji did nothing is insane!
You say I'm arguing for the sake of arguing when I'm nearly stating facts, facts that contradict your delusions since what you have been saying is endeed delusional

Dude every bounty the crew gets has always been Luffy > Zoro > Robin or Jinbe > Sanji > the rest with Dressrosa being the exception because of him being a Vinsmoke

This arc only Luffy and Zoro were involved in any sort of substantial fighting and have W's under their belts which is why they will get increases and even then it's doubtful if Zoro will get such an increase for beating Lucci or like the rest he will get a flat rate increase.

You are just being mad at this point because I called out your delusions

That's what I was saying, you see bounties with your reader perspective when your answer is "he beat Queen", "he beat Jabura".
How the WG is supposed to know Sanji defeat exactly what opponent ????
They gave huge bounties to Sanji becase they think he's one of the main fighters and he's more dangerous than the rest of the crew for that. Plain and simple.

And your answers show you don't understand what i'm trying to explain you. I'm not talking about their bounty order, I'm talking about their increase.

Luffy 2nd bounty -> 70 million increase
Zoro 1st bounty -> 60 million
The rest -> no bounty

Luffy 3rd bounty -> 200 million increase
Zoro 2nd bounty -> 60 miliion increase
Sanji 1st bounty -> 77 million
Robin 2nd bounty -> update of 1 million
The rest got bounty under 50 million

Luffy's bounty post dressrosa -> 100 million increase (also because Jinbei explained it becomes harder to got significant increase after 300 million except if you do relevant things).
Usopp 2nd bounty (exception) -> 170 million increase
Zoro 3rd bounty -> 200 million increase
Sanji 2nd bounty -> I don't count because Judge was begind this one
The rest got 50 million increase.

Luffy's bounty post Wano -> 1.5 billion increase
Zoro's bounty post Wano -> 800 million increase
Sanji's bounty post Wano -> 700 million increase
Robin's bounty post Wano -> 800 million increase (because her skill for deciphering Poneglyph so she's special)
Jinbei's bounty post Wano -> 700 million increase
The rest got a simple 300 million increase.

So Luffy, Zoro, Sanji (and exceptionally Robin and Usopp) always got significant boost unlike the others.

I can't be mad when someone like you is dumb enougt to not understand what I'm saying.

That's what I was saying, you see bounties with your reader perspective when your answer is "he beat Queen", "he beat Jabura".
How the WG is supposed to know Sanji defeat exactly what opponent ????
They gave huge bounties to Sanji becase they think he's one of the main fighters and he's more dangerous than the rest of the crew for that. Plain and simple.
Thats just your delusion and not fact now is it?
He didn't beat anyone so he isn't getting a special bounty period, what you are saying is just wishful thinking on your part and something that has never happened nor will happen

And your answers show you don't understand what i'm trying to explain you. I'm not talking about their bounty order, I'm talking about their increase.
you are talking nonsense that's why no one will understand what you are saying

Luffy 2nd bounty -> 70 million increase
Zoro 1st bounty -> 60 million
The rest -> no bounty

Luffy 3rd bounty -> 200 million increase
Zoro 2nd bounty -> 60 miliion increase
Sanji 1st bounty -> 77 million
Robin 2nd bounty -> update of 1 million
The rest got bounty under 50 million

Luffy's bounty post dressrosa -> 100 million increase (also because Jinbei explained it becomes harder to got significant increase after 300 million except if you do relevant things).
Usopp 2nd bounty (exception) -> 170 million increase
Zoro 3rd bounty -> 200 million increase
Sanji 2nd bounty -> I don't count because Judge was begind this one
The rest got 50 million increase.

Luffy's bounty post Wano -> 1.5 billion increase
Zoro's bounty post Wano -> 800 million increase
Sanji's bounty post Wano -> 700 million increase
Robin's bounty post Wano -> 800 million increase (because her skill for deciphering Poneglyph so she's special)
Jinbei's bounty post Wano -> 700 million increase
The rest got a simple 300 million increase.

So Luffy, Zoro, Sanji (and exceptionally Robin and Usopp) always got significant boost unlike the others.

I can't be mad when someone like you is dumb enougt to not understand what I'm saying.
You are clearly being purposefully stupid right now arent you?

You are clearly being purposefully stupid right now arent you?
Explain how am I stupid ?

I showed you Sanji is among the Strawhats who always have significant boost (I can't count the Dressrosa one for obvious reason and the WCI one is a bounty he got when only Luffy and him got one). And the dude has now a YC bounty which cements the fact he's considered as one of the crew main fighters.
But somehow, you refuse to admit Sanji is considered as one of the crew main fighters.

I went here to give some guess about bounties, I can't believe someone is arguing with me because I dared to say Sanji will have same boost than Zoro. Sanji lives free in the head of some of you 🤣

Explain how am I stupid ?

I showed you Sanji is among the Strawhats who always have significant boost (I can't count the Dressrosa one for obvious reason and the WCI one is a bounty he got when only Luffy and him got one). And the dude has now a YC bounty which cements the fact he's considered as one of the crew main fighters.
But somehow, you refuse to admit Sanji is considered as one of the crew main fighters.

I went here to give some guess about bounties, I can't believe someone is arguing with me because I dared to say Sanji will have same boost than Zoro. Sanji lives free in the head of some of you 🤣
why does he get a significant boost? now think hard before answering and if you come up with an answer that doesn't end with you concluding its because he beat someone that arc then keep thinking.

No one is saying Sanji is not a main fighter or that he is never highlighted more than the others, but he didn't do anything that will warrant him getting the same increase as Zoro as unlike the swordsman he didn't beat anyone, and if Zoro doesn't get a higher increase because of the Lucci thing then all the SHP will all get the same amount increase.

When did I refuse Sanji being one of the main fighters? Sanji is the 3rd strongest in the crew for a reason buddy

Guesses are always based on some fact and deductions one makes from manga events, you are just claiming Sanji will get the same amount increase as Zoro because while he did nothing he will get it just because, and such reasoning for me is completely stupid.

Every time Sanji and the crew got a bounty increase, Sanji's bounty was always significantly higher because he beat someone, Sanji didn't beat a single character this arc so him, Jinbe and the rest will get the same amount increase, and if Sanji for some reason get a higher amount than the rest it wouldn't be the same as Zoro who actually beat Lucci

why does he get a significant boost? now think hard before answering and if you come up with an answer that doesn't end with you concluding its because he beat someone that arc then keep thinking.

No one is saying Sanji is not a main fighter or that he is never highlighted more than the others, but he didn't do anything that will warrant him getting the same increase as Zoro as unlike the swordsman he didn't beat anyone, and if Zoro doesn't get a higher increase because of the Lucci thing then all the SHP will all get the same amount increase.

When did I refuse Sanji being one of the main fighters? Sanji is the 3rd strongest in the crew for a reason buddy

Guesses are always based on some fact and deductions one makes from manga events, you are just claiming Sanji will get the same amount increase as Zoro because while he did nothing he will get it just because, and such reasoning for me is completely stupid.

Every time Sanji and the crew got a bounty increase, Sanji's bounty was always significantly higher because he beat someone, Sanji didn't beat a single character this arc so him, Jinbe and the rest will get the same amount increase, and if Sanji for some reason get a higher amount than the rest it wouldn't be the same as Zoro who actually beat Lucci
Based on Egghead there is no comparison. Sanji got ragdolled by Saturn and Vegapunk killed. Zoro took out Masked CP0 Lucci that is portrayed slightly below Admirals but above most/all Vice Admirals. He also held off Venus (+ took out Kaku, held off Seraphim and so on) and I'm certain his AdCoC played a part, the Gorosei can sense that easily.

Personally I believe we get Luffy +1B or +1.5. Zoro +500M or +1B.
The rest get nothing at all or a flat boost of +100-300M.

Any BBP guesses before VC comes out?
Shiryu/pizarro about 1b
Based on birthdays
Shiryu:1611 or 1116
Pizarro:1390 or 1039
More interesting about laffite and burguers having in mind burguers is LHM and he is fighting Jinbe 1025 or 1225? Crazy that laffite is RHM and he may not get 1b
The rest below 1b