General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
too many high numbers for no reason, reminds me back in Wano people were saying some outlandish things, anyway for me its more like:

Luffy - 3.5-4bil
Zoro - 1.4 1.6bil
Robin - 1 - 1.5bil
Bonney - 700 - 1bil

The rest get a flat rate increase of 300mil, except for Chopper who will get a stupid bounty yet again

Goofy higher than Kaido
Zool higher than Crocodile
Sanji lower than last bounty because he worked with Kizaru to have VP killed
Jinbei Higher than 2billion for having finished Gucci
Dowdy and Bosch get 2 billion each but their bounty probably doesn’t increase

others don’t matter.

I’m really not sure about the bounty situation with the way the arc ended. For like 80% of the arc I thought Luffy 4 billion, flat rise for the crew to essentially fix the Wano bounties was guaranteed. The ending wasn’t quite a huge bombastic success for the Strawhats though, and I wonder if Oda will want to “reward” that with bounty raises.

The Strawhats only win because of Emet and Joy Boy, some Vegapunk sacrifices and the giants showing up.

It’s not really an arc where there was a lot of one vs one victories. Luffy doesn’t get one, which is really quite surprising. The fights were not really a focus (and, more subjectively admittedly, broadly quite shit).

In-story though, the bounties surely have to rise if Morgans is telling the story that Luffy has killed Vegapunk.

There’s also a Shanks/Blackbeard issue. I don’t think Oda wants to push Luffy to their level as represented by a broadly equal bounty, but I also don’t know if Oda wants to raise their bounties either. By the in-series logic, it should go up because of their defeats of 3 billion pirates. However, Kid and Law’s did not deserve their Wano bounties. Everyone also expected Shanks and Blackbeard to be stronger than those two. Does it make sense for their bounties to rise for doing something the readers expected, wasn’t that difficult and is only a big deal because of Oda’s earlier poor writing choice?

Blackbeard in particular will also be clearly be doing things in the future vastly more impressive than beating Law. It makes more sense to me to hold a bounty raise until that moment.

Probably overthinking and there will be rises, but I do think it’s an odd situation where the story demands rises, but we might be better served holding off.

Does Sanji have the highest first bounty in the series that we currently know of? Let's compare among the Straw Hats:

First bounty:

Luffy: 30 million
Zoro: 60 million
Sanji: 77 million
Jinbe: 76 million (although we can't be certain if that was his first bounty ever)

Second bounty:

Luffy: 100 million
Zoro: 120 million
Sanji: 177 million

Third bounty:

Luffy: 300 million
Zoro: 320 million
Sanji: 330 million

Fourth bounty:

Luffy: 1 billion
Zoro: 1.111 billion
Sanji: 1.032 billion

(Zoro caught up)

Fifth bounty:

Luffy: 1.5 billion
Zoro: ??? (Prediction: 2 billion)
Sanji: ??? (Prediction: 1.9 billion)

Sixth bounty:

Luffy: 3 billion
Zoro: ??? (Prediction: 3 billion, after defeating Mihawk)
Sanji: ??? (Prediction: 2.5 billion)

I predict Luffy's seventh bounty to be at around 4 billion while his eighth and final bounty will surpass even Roger's. :BigW:

Does Sanji have the highest first bounty in the series that we currently know of? Let's compare among the Straw Hats:

First bounty:

Jinbe: 76 million (although we can't be certain if that was his first bounty ever)

Second bounty:

Third bounty:

Fourth bounty:

(Zoro caught up)

Fifth bounty:

Sixth bounty:

I predict Luffy's seventh bounty to be at around 4 billion while his eighth and final bounty will surpass even Roger's. :BigW:
Wrong.

Luffy's fourth bounty is 400 M. It increased after Marine Ford event, Luffy himself just learned that his bounty has already increased after the time skip.

Luffy's fifth bounty is 500 M after defeating Doflamingo. His sixth is 1.5 B after defeating Katakuri.

The current 3 B is his seventh bounty.

First bounty:

Second bounty:

Third bounty:

Fourth bounty:

(Zoro caught up)

Fifth bounty:

Sixth bounty:

No, Robin’s bounty after Ohara was higher than Sanji’s first one.

I think Hancock’s was higher as well.

Wrong.

Luffy's fourth bounty is 400 M. It increased after Marine Ford event, Luffy himself just learned that his bounty has already increased after the time skip.

Luffy's fifth bounty is 500 M after defeating Doflamingo. His sixth is 1.5 B after defeating Katakuri.

The current 3 B is his seventh bounty.
Holy fuck, I can't believe I missed that. I'm retarded, but thanks for pointing that out. That's what doing an all nighter does to you.
Post automatically merged:

No, Robin’s bounty after Ohara was higher than Sanji’s first one.

I think Hancock’s was higher as well.
You're right about Robin. Her first bounty was slightly higher than Sanji's first bounty at 79 million.

We don't know if Hancock's 80 million berry bounty was her first one.

Luffy definitely getting at least 4 billion for getting credited for killing vegapunk and Saturn

He technically didn’t kill them but it even out since it makes up for his wano bounty. Personally wouldn’t mind him getting a bounty over kaido’s cause imo he deserves it

Holy fuck, I can't believe I missed that. I'm retarded, but thanks for pointing that out. That's what doing an all nighter does to you.
Post automatically merged:

You're right about Robin. Her first bounty was slightly higher than Sanji's first bounty at 79 million.

We don't know if Hancock's 80 million berry bounty was her first one.
Hmm I think it was mentioned during Amazon Lily that she got her 80 mil bounty after her first excursion outside Amazon Lily as a pirate
Soon after she became a Warlord so that was her one and only bounty before the current events