General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I think Oda set up the World Government as the villain of Elbaf imo. Having Luffy clash with an admiral, the Gorosei finding Luffy (new Joyboy), the establishment of the native hunting competition, and building up most of the World Government and establishing their powers.

I think we’ll see Gorosei get Sakazuki and the Holy Knights to come have a new Native Hunting Competition on Elbaf.
That would actually be quite interesting

Post Egghead
Luffy: 4.560 billion
Zoro: 1.820-2.320 billion
Jinbei: 1.484 billion
Robin: who know honestly but billions
Sanji: 1.630-1.877 billion
Usopp: 1 billion unfortunately
Franky: 794 million
Brook: 683 million
Nami: 666 million
Chopper: idk

Luffys bounty is 4.5 billion

Zoro is 2.1 billion

Jinbe is 1.6 billion

Sanji is 1.4 billion

Bonney: 1.2 billion

All the other straw hats get 300 million bounty increase.

We see koby again this chapter with a cross guild bounty of increase:

Koby: 1.5 billion

Grus: 1 billion

Kenjaku: 700 million

Story time wise the Srawhats just got their bounties before leaving Wano, that's like 1 or 2 days ago.
I doubt they will get another bounty increase and even if the actions on Eggehead increase their bounties I think we will get them after Elbaph.

Story time wise the Srawhats just got their bounties before leaving Wano, that's like 1 or 2 days ago.
I doubt they will get another bounty increase and even if the actions on Eggehead increase their bounties I think we will get them after Elbaph.
yeah I think that makes sense but in verse I don't see how you can justify not increasing their currently pathetic bounties after being blamed for the murder of the world's greatest mind

In series it’s been more than a few days time since the Strawhats left Wano.

Story time wise almost always 1-2 weeks pass by in between islands. So between Wano and Egghead time could have passed and they spent 2 days in egghead too. And know until they arrive at Elbaf even more time passes.

Post Egghead
Luffy: 4.560 billion
Zoro: 1.820-2.320 billion
Jinbei: 1.484 billion
Robin: who know honestly but billions
Sanji: 1.630-1.877 billion
Usopp: 1 billion unfortunately
Franky: 794 million
Brook: 683 million
Nami: 666 million
Chopper: idk
no way Luffy gonna have bounty higher than Shanks before meeting with him, so 4B or slightly lower like BB after Egghead or 4,5B bounty after Elbaf

Excited for the new Zoro and Robin bounties soon, I'm curious if we'll get new bounty pictures as well 🤔

I'll go back and look through the arc for a banger Zoro close up.

Update:

Candidate #1

Candidate #2

Candidate #3

Candidate #4

The second two, I did a quick erasing of the word clouds to just focus on the image. Anyway, one of these four seems likely to be Zoro's new bounty picture.

Last edited:
Luffy: 4.56 b
Zoro: 1.511 b
Sanji: 1.32 b
Jinbei: 1.3 b
Robin: 1.025 b
Usopp: 700 m
Franky: 594 m
Brook: 483 m
Nami: 466 m

Dorry-Broggy: 2 B
Other Giants: 200m