Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Shocked you're this impressed by TB speed. I have almost every Top Tier reacting to it without any trouble. Even a Law that was in the midst of attacking got his guard up fast enough to fully block the initial impact. Old Garp for instance would blitz Yamato so hard they couldn't have a realistic 1v1.

Hell. Even Blackbeard would put his Gura punch up if he was fully focused in the 1v1.
Nah TB is so ridiculously fast I ran out of words and posts to describe it. Atleast in the hands of Kaidou, with his giant club, it's extremely difficult to avoid.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
She was complaining because it hurts, she also got off her blitz within Kaido’s own blitz. AP aren’t the same but the speed definitely is. Also didn’t Kaido bonk her multiple times in the head at one point? I don’t think that it was just the TB that made her bleed that much. It was accumulation of damage but I could be misremembering.
She specifically singled the TB out.

That aside, i dont really buy her TB speed being on the same level as Kaidou's, sorry. Kaidou was shown needing FS to dodge and also has insane knockout potential. Luffy was taking heavy damage from every TB until Nika's toon force kicked in.

Old Garp doesn't need FS. I'm confident he is considerably faster on his feet than Yonkou Luffy based on him blitzing Kuzan. That's the Top Tier speed feat to beat for anyone that isn't Kizaru.
Old Garp is faster than Yonkou Luffy for blitzing Kuzan when Luffy did the same to Kizaru?

Admiral level is a PL rank. They're all equal. Each of em however excels in certain stats. Kizaru in speed. Kuzan in physical strength. Akainu in ?. Greenbull in CoA?. Fuji in observation obviously.

That each of them is better than another in a certain stat but therefore better in another still keeps a balance between them.

If you say Kizaru and Kuzan’s speed is so vastly different they couldn't logically be equal because a fight between them is not possible, same goes for saying Kizaru gets one shotted by a single punch from Kuzan.

Saying an Admiral can rival Kizaru in speed isn't giving away feats the same way comparing Kizaru to a non-admiral. At the end of the day Admiral level is a PL bases on rank so I can logically use this argument without it being a cheap way to leech of of others.
A whole bunch of text to say nothing in the end.

By doing this, you are no different than the Big Meme wankers who use Kaidou vs Big Mom's offpanel fight to gift her speed feats.

Nothing wrong in admitting that Kizaru's feats are Kizaru's alone and judging Kuzan based on his performance.

Let me try to sum up my feelings:

You can argue Kidd had it coming: From the prior clash with Beckmann, from now being worth 3 billion, whatever.

But Bartolomeo was *way* out of Shanks' league, and he passed the loyalty test by instantly swallowing the poison.

So, Shanks, who is supposed to be a better father to Luffy then his actual dad, encounters a overzealous supporter of him who is totally out of his depth. He could have just let the kid run, but chose to try and kill him anyway.

That is what I am up in arms about. As Shanks is now no better then Teach or Kaido or Big Mom, just another arrogant, cruel warlord throwing his weight around.
I agree on a serious note this is really out of character from Shanks. I get it that he is a Pirate and blah blah, he still is the mentor of the protagonist, he holds lot of positive values, and up to Wano only did what was rightful to do.
Against Kidd it was brutal, but Kidd is still somewhat a villain who deserved it on some level.
But what he does to Barto in this chapter is completely unnecessary and evil.
This is either out of character, either something fishy is going on.

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
On a side note, I think Pizarro might betray Blackbeard....

He talked about replacing/usurpring him as a joke and now Teach is chewing him out letting Koby escape, instead of everyone there too.

Pizarro was a corrupt king from the North Blue and he might not like being an underling to Teach too, although I can't see a betrayal from Pizarro or maybe any Blackbeard Pirate except Kuzan, actually being well written and justified.

Post automatically merged:

Shanks poisoned Bambi's mother (then Yasopp shot her).
LMFAO, OH MY GOD!

:risitameh::milaugh::shocked::snoopy::crazwhat::watchout::parkcry:

He talked about replacing/usurpring him as a joke and now Teach is chewing him out letting Koby escape, instead of everyone there too.

Pizarro was a corrupt king from the North Blue and he might not like being an underling to Teach too, although I can't see a betrayal from Pizarro or maybe any Blackbeard Pirate except Kuzan, actually being well written and justified.

Just more reason for Pizarro vs Coby during the BB Pirates fight. Pizarro will right this wrong and make a huge name for himself.

She specifically singled the TB out.

That aside, i dont really buy her TB speed being on the same level as Kaidou's, sorry. Kaidou was shown needing FS to dodge and also has insane knockout potential. Luffy was taking heavy damage from every TB until Nika's toon force kicked in.

Old Garp is faster than Yonkou Luffy for blitzing Kuzan when Luffy did the same to Kizaru?

A whole bunch of text to say nothing in the end.

By doing this, you are no different than the Big Meme wankers who use Kaidou vs Big Mom's offpanel fight to gift her speed feats.

Nothing wrong in admitting that Kizaru's feats are Kizaru's alone and judging Kuzan based on his performance.
Ofc Kaido still hits harder, their haki and physical strength aren’t the same. She still matched Kaido’s blitz like they were bullet trains passing by each other.

Let's have a look at the cover page....

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/The_Stories_of_the_Self-Proclaimed_Straw_Hat_Grand_Fleet

So, he just beat up a guard and hawked some merchandise. Yeah, I'm still going with overreacting on the part of Shanks here.
shanks has to beat them up cause otherwise, other upstart pirates will attack shanks's territories thinking he's gone soft.

If Barto and co are alive, and i think they are, then it's not an overreaction. It's pretty on par with shanks's character.

\

Barto messed with Shanks's friends/allies. Barto having a connection to goofy doesn't matter. As shanks said, he don't care what reason they have.

Barto fucked around. He's finding out now.

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
Just more reason for Pizarro vs Coby during the BB Pirates fight. Pizarro will right this wrong and make a huge name for himself.
Yeah that could work but I think Kuzan will be his fight personally, although Pizarro might get used as a hype too for Koby again unless Smoker is involved as he should be and fights Kuzan. Although I can't see Koby beating Kuzan for a damn long time in story lol. Even Pizarro should be a high diff fight at least, especially with such a potentially amazing DF now too imo.

theres a cloud full of drama surrounding that crew
:crybeard:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
So what does Kuzan do when Kizaru has awakening ?
Does Kuzan then get low diffed. You're just taking the Kizaru wank to disgusting levels and trashing on Kuzan in the process because he directly makes Kizaru on Egghead look like shit.
No, not all buffs are made equal. Kizaru already being so viable in battle, I'm gonna assume Kuzan's awakening will raise his level much higher than Kizaru's awakening would raise his lvl.

And it makes sense too, if Kuzan's temperatures started actually affecting top tiers from a range, his awakening would make him ridiculous. Rn the issue is attacks like flash freeze, ice ball, and even partisans are coming off as useless against top tiers. Ice glove is cool, but yea it doesn't have any shot against Kizaru. If these kinds of attacks start working on top tiers like they do against high tiers....yea Kuzan is arguably more busted than Kizaru....and this is something his awakening can potentially do for him. Kuzan is the AOE king.

Status
Not open for further replies.