Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kuzan’s DF useless?

Just accept that Kuzan took it easy on old man Garp lmfao

A serious Kuzan would’ve turned Beehive and Garp into a popsickle in seconds
These moves are useless:

Flash freeze, ice block, partisan, pheasant beak.

Aside from Ice time, Kuzan's entire kit rn looks like someone like Garp can just ignore, he just broke out of ice block like nothing, then Kuzan started throwing hands. Basically Kuzan needs awakening or to show a higher level to his df than what we got.

If he has awakening like implied in the pic you posted, I think the chances that he is above Prime Garp are very high.

Kuzan’s DF useless?

Just accept that Kuzan took it easy on old man Garp lmfao

A serious Kuzan would’ve turned Beehive and Garp into a popsickle in seconds
Admiral haters are legit brain dead. We explain them shit 5 years before Oda drops an explanation so that they finally accept it.

We fucking told them on Orojackson Admirals couldn't attack Shanks without permission from Sengoku, they denied it, but Oda confirmed it twice in Egghead.

It's like an endless cycle atp.

Admiral fan: This is the way

Haters: Lol No. Latrines

Oda 3 years later: It was the way

These moves are useless:

Flash freeze, ice block, partisan, peasant beck.

Aside from Ice time, Kuzan's entire kit rn looks like someone like Garp can just ignore, he just broke out of ice block like nothing, then Kuzan started throwing hands. Basically Kuzan needs awakening or to show a higher level to his df than what we got.

If he has awakening like implied in the pic you posted, I think the chances that he is above Prime Garp are very high.
I was hoping the Admirals where also experts in Rokushiki

I think what we can glean is that Kid was only alive at Wano because he never managed to reach Shanks the first time.

Like whoever on the Shanks crew beat Kid during the time skip and let him escape was intentionally sparing him because Shanks would have just capped Kid straight up if Kid had somehow managed to fight him directly.

Let me try to sum up my feelings:

You can argue Kidd had it coming: From the prior clash with Beckmann, from now being worth 3 billion, whatever.

But Bartolomeo was *way* out of Shanks' league, and he passed the loyalty test by instantly swallowing the poison.

So, Shanks, who is supposed to be a better father to Luffy then his actual dad, encounters a overzealous supporter of him who is totally out of his depth. He could have just let the kid run, but chose to try and kill him anyway.

That is what I am up in arms about. As Shanks is now no better then Teach or Kaido or Big Mom, just another arrogant, cruel warlord throwing his weight around.
This is why my sig post exists lol, we dont know shit about Shanks. The dude is not this "perfect" gary stu people keep saying he is lol

OP has limits, it’s like expecting Usopp to beat Ryokugyu in Elbaf cause both fight with plants…
Not exactly, Narrative doesn't need Usopp at that level while Coby wants to stop luffy so stop you all pretending he won't reach luffy in shorter time than luffy did.

Coby has faster growth rate than luffy, he'll close the gap that's so foreshadowed since the times of EL

If luffy could catch up with kaido in such a brief time expect Coby to do even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.