Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kuzan's ice time is still a potential OHKO, just a lot slower. He would need to create distractions/openings to land it.

And Akainu is the reason I think Kuzan actually might have awakening.
Akainu is actually the reason why Kuzan lacks smth, thus why he lost. Wether that is regular awakening, or the devil Amaru-like mode, or haki, we don't know.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
That Saint Shanks scene just reads like a Ritalin deprived child’s inane ramblings

Saint Shanks defeats the Barto Pirates, but then he gives Bartolomeo a poison to kill Luffy? Then Barto swallows the poison, but Shanks is proud because he for some reason wanted to test Bartolomeo’s loyalty? So Saint Shanks releases Bartolomeo but then Lucky Roo blows up their ship anyway?

We need the actual chapter because Pew’s nonsense is even more incoherent than Oda’s canon.

Also, getting hardcore evil Saint Shanks vibes from this. Why would Saint Shanks carry poison, the weapon of a coward? Why would Saint Shanks destroy Bartolomeo, an ally of Luffy? Idiots who for some reason enjoy Saint Shanks: it’s not looking good for the Goroslave

Evil Saint Shanks agenda is progressing smoothly.

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
LMAO, how I did I not think of you with this show?!

:crazwhat::kobeha::ihaha:
That Saint Shanks scene just reads like a Ritalin deprived child’s inane ramblings

Saint Shanks defeats the Barto Pirates, but then he gives Bartolomeo a poison to kill Luffy? Then Barto swallows the poison, but Shanks is proud because he for some reason wanted to test Bartolomeo’s loyalty? So Saint Shanks releases Bartolomeo but then Lucky Roo blows up their ship anyway?

We need the actual chapter because Pew’s nonsense is even more incoherent than Oda’s canon.

Also, getting hardcore evil Saint Shanks vibes from this. Why would Saint Shanks carry poison, the weapon of a coward? Why would Saint Shanks destroy Bartolomeo, an ally of Luffy? Idiots who for some reason enjoy Saint Shanks: it’s not looking good for the Goroslave

Evil Saint Shanks agenda is progressing smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.